Free roosters in Cleveland Ohio

Blingchix6

Songster
8 Years
Apr 15, 2015
Cleveland Ohio

I have 4 roosters form my April 1 hatch. Can't keep roosters in the city. There are 3 frizzle Swedish Flower chickens and one smooth SFC. They are just starting to crow. I am going to miss them but they can't stay in the city. I will transport up to 2 hours if necessary.

I have 4 roosters form my April 1 hatch. Can't keep roosters in the city. There are 3 frizzle Swedish Flower chickens and one smooth SFC. They are just starting to crow. I am going to miss them but they can't stay in the city. I will transport up to 2 hours if necessary.
where are you located we absolutely love the frizzles

Great. I can bring them to you, how about Saturday? I work night shift on Thursday and Friday night, and I have a meeting after work on Saturday morning at 9am. So, how about noon? Let me know what is convenient for you. You can text me at 216-374-4810. Thanks!!! Jane

Yes, I have 4 roosters. 3 are Frizzles, one is smooth. I hatched them from eggs I bought on eBay, they were sold to me as Swedish Flower Frizzles. Two of them are black and white like Barred Rocks; I don't know enough about chicken breeding to say for sure what breed they are, and I don't want to misrepresent them to any potential owners. I can't keep roosters in the city where I live. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks !!!!

Back
Top Bottom