Mosquitoes taking over

amandamade

Hatching
Feb 11, 2016
Round Rock, TX
I would like to spray a can of the store bought Cutter or Off to kill mosquitos but am concerned about them eating the dead ones...!! Surely that wouldn't be enough to harm the chickens.... Right...??
We are desperate here in central Texas . The repellents are not working and neither is the torch citronella..!!
Anyone know...?

I would like to spray a can of the store bought Cutter or Off to kill mosquitos but am concerned about them eating the dead ones...!! Surely that wouldn't be enough to harm the chickens.... Right...??
We are desperate here in central Texas . The repellents are not working and neither is the torch citronella..!!
Anyone know...?

I doubt that Off will kill or injure a single skeeter the active ingredient however repels them. Instead use a dab of liquid Permethrin in a sprayer and don't worry about the hens eating the dead bugs. The active ingredient is a synthetic version of the natural ingredient present in marigold flowers, the same pesticide that 70s hippies touted for pest control for their Pot plants and those folks burned and inhaled any Permethrin residue with their Marijuana. Follow the directions on the bottle and every thing will be fine.

Thank you very much...

And you're quite funny
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom