Runner Duck of the Year Contest!

The Duck Ladie

Duck Addict
7 Years
Feb 23, 2016
Runner Duck Contest!
Runners are such a great breed!

The Hilarious angle they walk at,
all the wonderful colors they come in, all the eggs the lay, and, well, they are just great ducks! So Everyone enter your wonderful Runners!
To enter do something like this;

Name; Jasper
Sex; Girl
Color; Black
Other; She's and Beautiful, independent girl, and I love her!
~

I currently do not have any prizes for this contest besides the title, but if you'd like to donate one contact me by Private message
@The Duck Ladie
~
Rules
1. Normal BYC rules
2. Must be your duck
3. Only 3 entries per person
4. Have Fun!
~
Ends July 30th
~
Can't wait to see the first entry!

Last edited:
Sorry the picture is sideways!

Name: Liliuokalani
Sex: Girl
Color: Blue
Other: She is loud and my friendliest duck!
clap.gif
Beautiful! Great start!

My entry:

Name: Sieben
Sex: Female
Color: Black - yes black - but with snow
Other: She and her cohort were named with German numbers. Sieben, which means seven, is a unique and special number in many cultures. And Sieben is unique. She was always the duckling sitting and resting by herself. She is on her own trajectory. If someone is missing at role call, half the time it is Sieben, who is busy doing something very important, but exactly what that is is known only to herself. She is very attentive to me, and sweet, standing nearby, watching me.

My entry:

Name: Sieben
Sex: Female
Color: Black - yes black - but with snow
Other: She and her cohort were named with German numbers. Sieben, which means seven, is a unique and special number in many cultures. And Sieben is unique. She was always the duckling sitting and resting by herself. She is on her own trajectory. If someone is missing at role call, half the time it is Sieben, who is busy doing something very important, but exactly what that is is known only to herself. She is very attentive to me, and sweet, standing nearby, watching me.
yesss.gif
Beautiful!

My entry: Name: Sieben Sex: Female Color: Black - yes black - but with snow Other: She and her cohort were named with German numbers. Sieben, which means seven, is a unique and special number in many cultures. And Sieben is unique. She was always the duckling sitting and resting by herself. She is on her own trajectory. If someone is missing at role call, half the time it is Sieben, who is busy doing something very important, but exactly what that is is known only to herself. She is very attentive to me, and sweet, standing nearby, watching me.
wow she is beutful

Back
Top Bottom