The Battle of the Elements RP

PoesAccomplice

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2016
Above the Rest
Story: There are some special humans living on Earth. They can control the elements. There are very few of them left, as the majority of the regular humans hate them and kill them. The element-controlling humans, or Nihil, must survive the humans, as well combat their fellow Nihils from rivaling clans. Will they survive?

RP Rules:
1. BYC Rule-

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

2. Mating is allowed, just keep it to PM's. I will limit this extremely, becauseI don't want a ton of new characters. Ask my permission first.

3. No killing off other people's characters without their permission.

Some more backstory:

1.If a Nihil dies, he/she can give his/her powers to a human at death.

2. Forbidden Love is when a Nihil from one clan is having relations with a Nihil from another. This is seemed as disgraceful and those Nihils are usually excluded banished from their clans, or worse.

Clans:
Clan Radiance: Members from this clan can control light and fire. However, every member can control either of the two, not both. They have a deep hatred for Clan Ripple. They are known to short, energetic, and fiery, but there are always exceptions. They have pets, namely phoenixes.

Clan Ripple: Members from this clan can control water and ice. However, every member can control either of the two, not both. They are known to be calmer, except when they fight Clan Radiance. They keep sea serpents (size of snakes) as pets.

Clan Murmur: Members from this clan can control death(they cannot kill off other Nihil, but they can to humans) and darkness. They have ravens as pets, but, other than that, are known to keep to themselves. They are usually grim, quiet, and ruthless.

Clan Spring: Members from this clan can control life. They can have whatever pet they want, and are known to be the clan kindest to humans.

Clan Boulder: Members from this clan can control earth and rock. They have golems (the size of five-year-olds) as pets.

Other Characters:

Humans: Hunters or friends of the Nihils.

Phoenixes: Clan Radiance pets

Sea serpents: Clan Ripples pets

Ravens: Clan Murmur pets

Any animal: Clan Spring pets (must have an owner though)

Golems: Clan Boulder Pets

Form to Join:
Username:
Name of character:
Clan: yes or no?
Human: yes or no?
Pet: put yes or no. if yes, specify which species
Description:
Personality:
Mate: open or closed?

Username:cluckcluck1215
Name of character:Serena
Clan: yes-murmur
Human:no-nihil
Pet:yes-a raven named heart
Description:pure black hair with very very very pale white skin,and blazing blue eyes.
Personality:quiet,and mostly keeps to herself.
Mate:eek:pen

(I can sense there will be too many females, so I'll make a guy soon.)

Username: Garjzla
Name of character: Aeidail
Clan: Yes, clan Murmur.
Human: No, Nihil.
Pet: Yes. An albino raven.
Description: Aeidail has platinum blonde hair that she usually keeps in a braid, looks rather grave, and has amber eyes. She's tall and wears a black cloak over her clothes.
Personality: Depends.
Mate: Open

(I can sense there will be too many females, so I'll make a guy soon.)

Username: Garjzla

Name of character: Aeidail

Clan: Yes, clan Murmur.

Human: No, Nihil.

Pet: Yes. An albino raven.

Description: Aeidail has platinum blonde hair that she usually keeps in a braid, looks rather grave, and has amber eyes. She's tall and wears a black cloak over her clothes.

Personality: Depends.

Mate: Open
(Accepted!)

Username:JabbaDaHutt
Name of character:Revan
Clan: yes, Clan Murmur
Human: no, Nihil
Pet: No
Description:Muscular, has long, shaggy brown hair. He has brown eyes and a scar across his face
Personality:He is ruthless, except with his own kind
Mate: open, he wants one, and like the other girls in clan murmur

Username- Horseluvinfreak
Charachter name- Colt
Clan- Spring
human- no nihil
Pet- A dapple grey stallion named Cisco
Description- Male, pale green eyes, slender build, shoulder length light brown hair with green tips.
Personality- Shy, spends most his time with animals.
Mate-Open

Back
Top Bottom