Hello Everyone

Artillery1971

Hatching
Dec 30, 2015
Michigan
Hello folks,
I joined BYC back in December with the dream of having a few birds. I've been quietly reading up on all the great info everyone has to offer and working things out in my head about what coops I like, how many birds I'd like and how to properly start my adventure. One day in April all my plans went out the window. I came home with 6 leghorn chicks, a bag of starter, and a feeder/watered set fromTSC. Walking in the house I handed the small cardboard box of "little peepers" to my wife to which she replied, "why did you get these?? You don't even have anything to keep them in." I told her " I can't talk right now, I gotta go build something." Well, a small Brooder, a coop patterned after the chicken palace, and a whole lot of sweat rewarded me with my first eggs today, so I thought I'd share with you all. Thanks for all the great forum post, the info is very helpful.

Arty

PS. I'd add a photo but I don't know how

I wish I could tell you how to post a photo. I've been here for years and everyone has tried to talk me through it and still zilch. Have to wait till my techy brother or son come over and do it for me.

Hi and welcome to BYC! Thanks for joining us!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom