What is your coops or farms named?

KittyTeer

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 14, 2012
Castroville, Texas
I am looking to name my little farm and wanted to know what are the cute, quirky names yall have come up with for the coops and farms for yall?

I live in Texas and my last name is Teer, I have all kinds of chickens and turkeys.

D.gif

Last edited:
We named our place 'Morning Mist Acres' 35 years ago. Not really cute or quirky, but fitting. There is a marsh across the road and we frequently have morning mists rising on the pastures. Growing up on a dairy farm I had a hard time calling 8.5 acres a "farm" but in my heart I consider our place my little farm.

I used to have another name to my farm, but it was rather boring. Now my farm is called "Bantam4Life."
lol.png
My breeding business is called "BantamFan4Life Poultry Breeders." Oh, and please like my Facebook page. The link is in my signature!

Are there any features on your farm (trees, creeks, meadows, etc.)? Most people name their farm after nature in their area/farm.

We call our place WhiskeyBear Farm. Name comes from our tri-color collie we lost in 2010 at the age of 14.

2 bugs & their Chick-a-Dees (we have more kiddos but these 2 are more involved than the others--1 of course is our chicken whisperer)

Back
Top Bottom