He is Back - A Harry Potter based RP

Have you read the Harry Potter series yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, don't want to.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I haven't yet.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I only want to watch the movies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon

(Go to the end of the story for a quick summary, and a little more information if you don't know what's going on.)

A man walked down the sidewalk, looking very nervous. His glasses kept slipping down his nose, so he continuously pushed them back up with a shaky hand.
As he reached an area where barely anyone was walking, he disappeared into an alley and looked behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed.

Suddenly, the man reappeared in a large, spotless room. It seemed to be his workplace. Everyone was flooding the halls, going to their office. But despite them calmly going about their day, they all had a worried look in their eyes.

"Good morning, Smith." A man with a squeaky voice said as he walked past, but he was ignored and Mr. Smith continued on his way. He was very intent in going to the Minister for magic's office, because there was something very critical that needed to be discussed.

Mr. Smith finally reached a large office door with a golden label on it that read "Kingsley Shacklebolt" and knocked on it nervously.
A voice from inside said "Come in!", but sounded very agitated.

Mr. Smith walked in and looked around.
"Minister, there is an issue I must discuss with you." He said seriously.

"Smith, yes, I know. There have been calls, letters, and over ten people have visited my office." The Minister said tiredly.

"But, what are we going to do? Look at this!" Mr. Smith showed the Minister a newspaper clipping and handed it to him. "He's coming back, and you know it! Everyone is becoming more scared and alert by the second. If we don't take control, it'll all just start over again."

The Minister sighed. "I am going to do something. The Daily Prophet will discuss this issue, and prove it to be incorrect so everything will calm down once again."

"So we're supposed to lie to them, is that what you're saying?"

"Maybe a few little fibs, but nothing more. And we will work this issue out, I just don't want everyone freaking out about this before it can be proved to be correct!"

After a rather long discussion, Mr. Smith left the room with an agitated expression on his face. The Ministry could keep on lying, but that would give the Death Eaters a head start.

Many miles away, kids and teenagers were gathering in a train station eagerly. Some of them were wearing normal clothes, but most had their cloaks on and were loading their heavy luggage onto the train.
The trouble makers were spreading rumors about Voldemort, and the others listened intently.
"He is back, I swear he is! Everyone's talking about it!"
"I think I saw him earlier."
"Oh, come on, Tom! We all know that's not true."
A disapproving woman walked up to the kids and scolded them. "You all better get on that train, I swear, and stop acting like it's the end of the world!"

Minutes later, everyone was on the train to Hogwarts, and the train whisked away.

(Summary: Rumors are going around that the evil sorcerer who everyone thought had been killed is back, and his followers are already causing issues. There have been over fifty deaths already, but none of them can be traced back to Voldemort or anyone who could be thought to be a follower of him. Everyone is on edge, but they continue living their normal lives and wait to see what happens.
This story does take place in Hogwarts, everyone is on the train.)

Notes (please read!):
You cannot be any of the main characters in the Harry Potter books.
The pets that are allowed are: Snakes, doves, frogs, toads, ravens, owls, cats, rats, bats, turtles or tortoises (small)
If you are a first year, then you do not know how to use magic.
All of the original rules of the school apply to the school in this role play as well.
You can be a vampire or a werewolf, but both are technically not allowed in the school.
You can also be an animagus, which means you can turn into an animal. This skill is very rare.
You cannot preform a spell without saying it, or without your wand.
These are the classes: Astronomy, charms, transfiguration, Defense against the dark arts, herbology, history of magic, and potions.
These are the houses: Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor
If you want to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, you need to at least be 15. Because a 12 year old dating is just weird.
Please do not change the story or power play. Please.
You can't have kids if you're still in school!!

Form for students:

Name:
Age (11 if you're a first year):
History:
First year?:
House (first years don't have one yet):
Pet?:
Description/picture:
Boy/girlfriend?:
Other:

Form for teachers:

Name:
Age (at least 21):
Class:
History:
Picture/Description:
Pet?:
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Caroline Willow
Age (11 if you're a first year): 16
Personality: Caroline is stern, and way more serious about things than most of the other teenagers. Her favorite class is Herbology, and she focuses on school more than making friends...Or socializing at all. She's pretty shy. Caroline can also be kind of scary sometimes.
History: Caroline didn't know she was a witch until she got her letter. Despite her being a 'mudblood' and knowing nothing about 'her world' when she arrived, now she knows more than most others do. Her parents put her up for adoption, though, whenever they found out she was a witch. So her memory of arriving to Hogwarts is kind of bitter sweet.
First year?: Nope.
House (first years don't have one yet): Slytherin
Pet?: Caroline owns a cat named Kirby.

Description/picture: Caroline has long, platinum blonde hair she usually keeps in a braided bun, large brown eyes, and pale skin. She's tall and always looks very sophisticated.
Boy/girlfriend?: Nope. Not yet, at least?
Other: Caroline can speak parseltongue, but surprisingly has kept it a secret.

Name: Tom Moore
Age (11 if you're a first year): 17
Personality: Tom is sarcastic, and jokes around often. He exaggerates things for fun, and loves to spread gossip just to see how the younger kids react to it. He teases others a lot, but isn't a bully.
History: Tom Moore grew up with magic. Nobody in his entire family is a muggle, and he loves it.
First year?: Nope.
House (first years don't have one yet): Ravenclaw
Pet?: Tom doesn't own a pet.
Description/picture: Tom is lanky with neat, black hair and dark skin. His eyes are reddish brown.
Boy/girlfriend?: Nope.
Other: None.

Last edited:
Name:Sasha
Age (11 if you're a first year):16
Personality:kind, sweet.
History:it is a mysterie
First year?:no.
House (first years don't have one yet):confused:fflepuff
Pet?:yes, a male snake named ice.
Description/picture:shoulder length red hair.she has many freckles across her face she also has green eyes.she wears a short plaid skirt and a red T-shirt.
Boy/girlfriend?:none.
Other:

Name:Gwenavar.she goes by the name Gwen.
Age (11 if you're a first year):12
Personality:shy, kind. And very caring.
History:she has never told anyone.she NEVER will, unless, the person is her very best freind.(to be reveled)
First year?:nope.has been there one year.
House (first years don't have one yet):raven claw
Pet?:she has a white dove named araga.male.and a white cat with black tipped ears, muzzle, paws, and tail.she has blue eyes.fenale and her name is Serena.(the cat)
Description/picture:she has very(I mean VERY)pale skin.she has silkie black hair all the way down to her waist.icy blue eyes.she wears a dragon necklace that her mother gave her.she wears a pure black skirt and a black T-shirt that has a picture of a owl on it.
Boy/girlfriend?:eek:pen.
Other:

Name:Sasha
Age (11 if you're a first year):16
Personality:kind, sweet.
History:it is a mysterie
First year?:no.
House (first years don't have one yet):confused:fflepuff
Pet?:yes, a male snake named ice.
Description/picture:shoulder length red hair.she has many freckles across her face she also has green eyes.she wears a short plaid skirt and a red T-shirt.
Boy/girlfriend?:none.
Other:

Name:Gwenavar.she goes by the name Gwen.
Age (11 if you're a first year):12
Personality:shy, kind. And very caring.
History:she has never told anyone.she NEVER will, unless, the person is her very best freind.(to be reveled)
First year?:nope.has been there one year.
House (first years don't have one yet):raven claw
Pet?:she has a white dove named araga.male.and a white cat with black tipped ears, muzzle, paws, and tail.she has blue eyes.fenale and her name is Serena.(the cat)
Description/picture:she has very(I mean VERY)pale skin.she has silkie black hair all the way down to her waist.icy blue eyes.she wears a dragon necklace that her mother gave her.she wears a pure black skirt and a black T-shirt that has a picture of a owl on it.
Boy/girlfriend?:eek:pen.
Other:

(Accepted!)

(Love the RP!)
Name: Violet Lightwind
Personality: Very nervous for her first year, a little shy but not afraid to speak her mind,
History: She was raised in a rich pureblood family, but Violet doesn't care much for her money, she sees the inner beauty in everyone
First Year?: Yes, she can't wait for the Sorting, but is also very nervous
House: None yet
Pet: A large snowy owl named, Luna and a corn snake named Jewel, Luna had huge light purple eyes, and Jewel has dark blue ones
Description: Very, very long dark brown hair that is usually curled or braided, pale skin, and ice blue eyes. Violet wears a light pink tank top, with a lacey skirt and shiny, navy blue shoes that have a small heel.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No way!
Other: (Can someone make a first year? I don't want to ride the train alone XD)

Last edited:
(Love the RP!)
Name: Violet Lightwind
Personality: Very nervous for her first year, a little shy but not afraid to speak her mind,
History: She was raised in a rich pureblood family, but Violet doesn't care much for her money, she sees the inner beauty in everyone
First Year?: Yes, she can't wait for the Sorting, but is also very nervous
House: None yet
Pet: A large snowy owl named, Luna and a corn snake named Jewel, Luna had huge light purple eyes, and Jewel has dark blue ones
Description: Very, very long dark brown hair that is usually curled or braided, pale skin, and ice blue eyes. Violet wears a light pink tank top, with a lacey skirt and shiny, navy blue shoes that have a small heel.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No way!
Other: (Can someone make a first year? I don't want to ride the train alone XD)

Accepted!

(Sure, I'll make one later.)

Name: Professor Isobel Morgan
Age (at least 21): 28
Personality: Friendly, outgoing
Class: Charms teacher
History: Isobel aka Izzy was once a Hogwarts student who was the most proficient at charms out of her year. Her life ambition was to return to Hogwarts as the Charms teacher. She was so happy to receive a letter from the headmaster about the job, she set her house on fire by accident.
Picture/Description:

Pet?: None
Other: Dislikes men with facial hair, foot odor is a major turn off, Loves zucchini bread.

Name: Professor Isobel Morgan
Age (at least 21): 28
Personality: Friendly, outgoing
Class: Charms teacher
History: Isobel aka Izzy was once a Hogwarts student who was the most proficient at charms out of her year. Her life ambition was to return to Hogwarts as the Charms teacher. She was so happy to receive a letter from the headmaster about the job, she set her house on fire by accident.
Picture/Description:

Pet?: None
Other: Dislikes men with facial hair, foot odor is a major turn off, Loves zucchini bread.

(Haha, love this form! Glad you joined, accepted!)

Back
Top Bottom