~Water Hazards~a Duck Role play (allowing other animals please read)

Fluffers

Songster
7 Years
Jan 13, 2013
About 4th in the Pecking order...
Before we begin BYC rules of games and rp's please read and follow
C)I PROMISE NO SWEARING OR CUSSING (INCLUDING SENSORY BY USING SYMBOLS) OR INAPPROPRIATE ADULT SEXUAL ACTIVITY OR INNUENDO. THIS EXTENDS TO MATING,BREEDING,OR INNUENDO IN HUMAN AND NON HUMAN CHARACTERS AS WELL.
D)I PROMISE TO NOT POST ANY MATERIAL THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT. BASICALLY IF YOU DO NOT OWN IT (PICTURE,Video,OTHER)AND DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION,DON'T POST IT. IF YOU DO HAVE PERMISSION, YOU MAY POST.

_RP Rules_

1.if you want a mate, it cannot be your own character.
2.be nice and respectful of other characters.Do not fight without permission
3. I will allow you to post while i'm gone,but no more than 20 posts,so use them wisely and dont hog posts
4.time skips can be no longer than 3 hours unless i give permission
5.No more than 5 characters
6.1 nest per character
7.1 mate per character.I know Mallards don't mate for life,not sure about others,when seasons change,(read below) you may have a new mate.
8.Only ducks native to north america, and if you wish you may have 1 goose or other wild animal character. nothing like a zebra or a wombat though,just to get that clear.
9.No rping until i accept you(you will probably get accepted don't worry)

When seasons change,i will post when that happens.
Winter is blue
spring is green
summer is orange
fall is red
-RANKS-
There can be 1 male and 1 female leader in each flock
this is a first come first serve basis.if someone comes before you,I will accept them first.Be willing to have a mate when leader.if first leader is a male,i and you want to be a leader,it must be female

if a female leader is there,you must be a male if you want to be a leader.you can just be a flock member too.
OPEN RANKS:West flock
Lead Male
Lead female
Geographer duck,(one who finds the rest stops)(if migrating)
OPEN RANKS:East Flock
Lead female
lead male
geographer duck

THERE ARE 2 FLOCKS:West flock,and East flock.you can have half of your ducks in each flock (geese/other are a flock of their own)but you must have at least 1 duck in each flock.yes,flocks can be mixed. such as northern wigeons and wood ducks can live in harmony(well, not always) in one flock.It would help if you have 2 or more ducks, but that is your choice.
Quick summary:
You are a duck (goose,read above)who lives in a medium/average size lake.There are lots of Alder and Evergreen trees around and one meadow, on south side of lake.(Judson lake)the lake is located on the border of Canada and Washington state.it is fall,you must decide if you want to tough out winter here,or risk migration and hunters.you must obey the head of your flock,and his/her mate.if they make a decision you don't like, you must go along with it. the whole flock must vote before to late,
If you migrate you must be aware of where your stops are. so here they are:
1 stop Bellingham(bywater)
stop 2 Stanwood (by water)
stop3 Bainbridge island (obviously by water)
stop4 mt. Rainier (small lakes nearby)
stop 5 Columbia river (i this you know)
stop 6 Salem,Oregon (river access)
stop 7 Eugene Oregon (river access)
stop 8 Medford Oregon (no river/water)
stop 9 Final destination! welcome to Grass lake California!
----TO ENTER A CHARACTER------
Name:
breed:
species:
Flock:
picture/description
other:
Username:

Keep in mind, sadly not all threads will survive.with your help,you can help us migrate(or survive) the whole winter this is my first Rp and thank you for reading this all it means a lot :)
newly added: (Note:please no domesticated ducks.Thank you)

Last edited:
Name:twilight
breed:wood duck
species:duck
Flock:west
picture/description:regular wood duck
other:
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name:cinder
breed:call
picture/description:butterscotch call duck
other:parents were killed

Name:twilight
breed:wood duck
picture/description:regular wood duck
other:

Name:cinder
breed:call
picture/description:butterscotch call duck
other:parents were killed
accepted

(note:i forgot to put no domesticated ducks but you are fine to have a call duck,she/he can be special)

(ok)

Christopher swam around the west side of the lake filtering through the water along the shore,the food supply was getting lower everyday.

Twilight was flying she started to dive down into the lake.she swam around the lake when she landed and saw cristopher,"hello!"

Back
Top Bottom