₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP

What do you think of the story line?

• Way too long, this is getting out of hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun to read!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Creepy.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ...Meh. You kinda wasted a few hours of your time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(CHARACTER PAGE FOR THIS ROLE PLAY: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/h-nigh-m-ves-character-page )

(This story line is extremely long. So, there is explanation at the end of it and it really shortens the story.)

Walk down the path in the forest to find your eternal home, and you'll find that when you move, the night moves with you.
Walk through the deep green shining portal, and darkness begins to brew.
The trees are there behind you, let that bring you slight comfort,
But when one isn't fond of change, your feelings towards them may convert.
A woman with the face of nothing catches prey and finds an enemy,
And one can hope to win, but winners are consumed by her jealousy.
Say goodbye to your true home, because now the night moves.
Surviving could be an option, but your new owner disapproves.

_____ STORY

A middle-aged couple walked down a pleasant forest path at night, holding hands and looking at the beauty around them.
"Oh, Eleanor! I think the creek is right around here!" The man said, but the woman wasn't looking forward, she was looking off into the distance.
"Steve...I think I see something back there." She said. "Come on, let's go check it out." And the woman, without another word, took her husband off into the direction of what she was seeing.

"Dear, we've been walking for what seems like hours. It's pitch black outside, we need to turn back." The eventually husband said, concerned.
"But I swear I saw something glowing just a few feet away! I keep on seeing it, it just moves away..."

The couple walked and walked, but a large green orb was just teasing them and luring them deeper into the forest. It omitted an eerie whispering sound, which only made them more curious.
But finally, the orb stopped moving, and entered a large green and glowing portal that stood in the middle of nothing. The man and woman stepped closer, not aware of the danger.

"Steve, what do you think this is?" The woman asked curiously, looking closely at the portal. She didn't believe in magic, nor did the man, so they thought it may be some prop or something.
"I don't know, but I think we should go. We found this thing, whatever it is, and I don't believe it's anything we should mess with." The man said and shrugged.
He was going to tell his wife to not touch the portal, but it was too late. Her gloved hand touched the sparkly green mist and the portal consumed them both.

They both arrived in the middle of a large forest. It wasn't like the one they used to be in, though. The portal was gone, and the sky was breathtaking with purple, blue, and white specks of light all glittering together in the vast and crystal clear sky.
And something was wrong with this place, it wasn't just beautiful. The woman looked behind her shoulder, feeling watched, but there were only trees.

The man stood, scared and panicked.
"Eleanor, what have you done? Where are we?" He demanded, but his wife was distracted by the beautiful yet eerie sights. She checked behind her again...
That tree wasn't that close before, was it?
Does it have arms?

"Steve...We need to go."
The tree suddenly looked like a person. It had the shape of a man and he uncovered his face, staring at the couple. The tree-person began to approach them.
After a few moments of staring, the couple looked at each other with utter terror.
"G-Go!!" The woman shouted and they both ran.
Running and running to who-knows-where, they finally fell to the ground, panting and shaking. They needed a break from running, but nowhere felt safe. They needed to keep going.

Somebody giggled in the darkness, it sounded almost like a child.
The husband was about to ask who did that, but suddenly somebody was behind him.

"I'm Imra." The person said, and laughed, backing away. It sounded just like the laugh they heard seconds ago.
The couple jumped.
"Hey, get away!!" The man shouted, but didn't shout again once he saw a half-starved woman in a torn up dress and a wicked smile. She looked nearly dead.
"Oh my, are you alright?" The woman asked worriedly. "You look horrible. How long have you been here?"

But despite all of the questions, the woman wasn't paying attention at all. She was looking past them and suddenly looked excited.
"Fox!" She said happily, smiling joyfully and pointing.

The couple looked behind them, and saw a pure white fox with nine tails and pinkish eyes trot up to them. He rubbed up against their legs and they both noticed he had a sense of welcoming and calmed down a little.

"Pet him." Imra demanded, still smiling and giggling happily.

Both the man and the woman reached down to pet the fox, and they instantly died, being shocked by his nine tails. The fox went up to Imra and she picked him up like a rag doll, spinning him around playfully and laughing.
"I didn't like them." She told him quietly, still smiling, "No one touches you or this place, it's all mine."

(Allow me to explain the story: In the forest there is a large green orb that leads you to a green, sparkling, misty portal. If you touch the mist, you will be transported into an odd fantasy world where it's always night and a woman who seems to act like a little girl named Imra is the boss of things. The portal disappears when you are transported, so you cannot leave (at least for now). This place is completely breathtaking, but even the trees are alive and everything seems oddly sinister.
So, I hope you enjoy this, I had a blast writing it!)

Species:

Human
Sorcerer
Nymph (Born in the fantasy world)
Tree person (Born in the fantasy world)
Ghoul (Born in the fantasy world)
Pixie (Born in the fantasy world)
Ghost
Unicorn (Born in the fantasy world)
Vampire (Born in the fantasy world)

Form:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Pet?:
Species:
Picture/Description:
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives):
Username:
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional):

My form:

Name: Imra
Personality: Wicked, childish, playful, rather oblivious, and she's definitely a trickster. Imra doesn't seem to know what death is or the fact that another world exists, she only knows the world she controls. Imra can seem rather violent, but it also doesn't seem like she knows she's being violent.
History: You'll have to ask her.
Pet?: An albino kitsune she calls Fox.
Species: Human.
Picture/Description:
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives): A sharp stone attached to a thick, stubby stick and tied together with vine.
Username: Garjzla
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional):

(Please, do not copy this. I spent a few hours of my time writing this story and thinking of it, which is definitely more than usual.)

Last edited:
Name:Emerald
Personality:Kepps to herself, but when with others she is usually shy and quiet, even kind. Until they anger her, then she has a sole mission:to kill them
History:Not much, she has lived in the forest in the long time. Desperately wants a mate or friend to accompany her.
Pet?:A pet lizard that poisons whatever he touches, except her skin named Moss
Species:Nymph
Picture/Description:Emerald wears a dress that seems to be made from white lilac petals, and in areas is also covered in moss. She has green eyes, and has a crown of plants on her head. She is 5'10, and has pale skin which brown, straight hair that barely is above her waist.
Username:JabbaDaHutt
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional):It's Great!
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives):She has two poison coated daggers

Name:Willow
Personality:she is extremely shy and quiet.she keeps to herself.
History:she will never tell
Pet?:yes.a black domestic cat named Raven.
Species:vampire
Picture/Description:
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives):VERY pale skin and long black hair that she keeps in a pony tail.
Username:cluckcluck1215
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional):IT WAS GREAT!

Name:Emerald
Personality:Kepps to herself, but when with others she is usually shy and quiet, even kind. Until they anger her, then she has a sole mission:to kill them
History:Not much, she has lived in the forest in the long time. Desperately wants a mate or friend to accompany her.
Pet?:A pet lizard that poisons whatever he touches, except her skin named Moss
Species:Nymph
Picture/Description:Emerald wears a dress that seems to be made from white lilac petals, and in areas is also covered in moss. She has green eyes, and has a crown of plants on her head. She is 5'10, and has pale skin which brown, straight hair that barely is above her waist.
Username:JabbaDaHutt
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional):It's Great!
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives):She has two poison coated daggers
(Accepted! Thanks for joining.)
Picture/Description:
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives):VERY pale skin and long black hair that she keeps in a pony tail.
(I think you accidentally missed the Picture/description section and skipped to the weapon part.)

Name: Salix
Personality: Quiet, receptive, all-knowing
History: Salix, a history professor, was born in the human world. He found the portal while hunting many years ago. When he arrived in Imra's realm, he angered her and she turned him into a tree, so that he would be her eyes and ears of the forest.
Pet?: None yet
Species: Tree person
Picture/Description: Very old willow tree when transformed, when in human form, he looks to be about 45 years old, tall, gangly, with messy brown hair
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives): hunting knife he keeps tucked in his boot.
Username: iLikeMineFried
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional): It's good.

Name: Salix
Personality: Quiet, receptive, all-knowing
History: Salix, a history professor, was born in the human world. He found the portal while hunting many years ago. When he arrived in Imra's realm, he angered her and she turned him into a tree, so that he would be her eyes and ears of the forest.
Pet?: None yet
Species: Tree person
Picture/Description: Very old willow tree when transformed, when in human form, he looks to be about 45 years old, tall, gangly, with messy brown hair
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives): hunting knife he keeps tucked in his boot.
Username: iLikeMineFried
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional): It's good.
Accepted!
Cool character.

Imra sat at the foot of a tree, messing with the torn lace hem of her dress. Her kitsune was laying down next to her, his nine tails slowly swaying one by one. She scratched his large, fluffy ears and after a while he got up and trotted away.
Imra pouted slightly when her kitsune left, but instead of staying upset she played with her knife. She fumbled with it for a few moments before she dropped it and the sharp tip cut her arm. She ignored her wound and continued to bedevil the knife like a child as blood trickled onto the ground.

Last edited:
Picture/Description:VERY pale skin and long black hair that she keeps in a pony tail.
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives):a small pocket knife

Back
Top Bottom