Horses

CrazyHenLady386

Chirping
Jun 9, 2016
Nova Scotia Canada!
I am the proud owner of a 30 year old Black Percheron/Saddlebred Mare. Her name is Megan and I ride her bareback in the cow fields. I can walk, slow trot, and work trot with her. She is too old and lazy to canter or gallop! I ride with an English Bridle and Snaffle bit. I wish I had pictures but maybe I can post some later.

Post Pictures and the names of your Horse(s) and any questions or comments you may have! I will be happy to answer them!
big_smile.png

Megan Kind of looks like this! Except her tail goes down to her hocks!

Last edited:
I envy you. I used to ride my Percherons.They didn't make it to 30 years of age though. They both died when they were in their mid twenties. My saddle horse lived to be well over 30. I do miss my Percherons but more than anything I would love to have one or two of the retired Budweiser Clydesdales. The breeding farm isn't too far away from me but so far I haven't made it there.

I bet she's beautiful! I don't have a horse of my own, but I have been taking lessons for many, many years! I'm not sure if I have a picture of the gross I currently ride, but her name is Libby and she's a Quarter Horse mare.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom