Duck fanatic!

LuckyDucksInn

In the Brooder
Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone...glad to be a part of a group that loves these critters as much as we do!! My husband and I having been raising ducks over the years. This past March we bought 3 peeps that we thought would be Pekings but later we found out that only 2 were Pekings and the third is an Indian Runner which thrilled us!! We have 2 females that are laying eggs named Vicki and Creed and one male named Rocky. They roam free in the back yard during the day and come to the door at dusk to be let inside for the night. We have a pen inside for them in our living room so they hang out and watch TV with us each night :) Pictures for now

...have a ducky day!!

Hi, welcome to BYC.
Your ducks are beautiful :) Nice pics. You're a welcome part of the flock, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Thanks! Have a ducky day yourself.
(Autocorrect corrected ducky to sucky lol It's good to proof read.)

Hello there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! You have some cuties there! Sounds like you have a good setup where they can enjoy human company and the outdoors at the same time! I hope you enjoy BYC as much as I have!

Think you would especially enjoy the "show us your house ducks," thread. Since the gang already watches TV, they sound like naturals.

Back
Top Bottom