WHICH DUCK DO YOU PREFER???

jeffisaduck

Hatching
Oct 21, 2016
okay, so I need some help. I just lost my absolute baby whom I LOVED dearly. He was my child and I cannot even express how much he meant to me. (btw he was a Pekin) He was HILARIOUS, smart, clever, fun, and the best freaking duck you can ever imagine. I feel like I have no soul and have no meaning here on earth. I need another duckling. Not to replace my true baby
sad.png
, but to fill the hole. So, after my pity party, I'm finally going to ask you the actual question. I need a duck that LOVES to cuddle, very friendly, and will love me.
love.gif
this duck does not have to be "gorgeous" or non-messy (bc im use to messy)I mainly just want a ducky who will love me. OH, also one more thing, a non-flyer. IM JUST LOOKING FOR TYPES OF BREEDS BTW.

okay, so I need some help. I just lost my absolute baby whom I LOVED dearly. He was my child and I cannot even express how much he meant to me. (btw he was a Pekin) He was HILARIOUS, smart, clever, fun, and the best freaking duck you can ever imagine. I feel like I have no soul and have no meaning here on earth. I need another duckling. Not to replace my true baby
sad.png
, but to fill the hole. So, after my pity party, I'm finally going to ask you the actual question. I need a duck that LOVES to cuddle, very friendly, and will love me.
love.gif
this duck does not have to be "gorgeous" or non-messy (bc im use to messy)I mainly just want a ducky who will love me. OH, also one more thing, a non-flyer. IM JUST LOOKING FOR TYPES OF BREEDS BTW.
I don't know anything about ducks in general, tho I used to have a wonderful duck myself when I was younger. Her name was Roxanne and she was a real sweetie. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could help with advice on breeds. Your duck must have had a wonderful life. I can just imagine all the fun you had together He was lucky to have you for an owner. There is a duck list here on BYC. Maybe someone there can help you better?
I hope your new duck helps fill the hole left by your Pekin's passing.
Best Regards,
Karen

I personally love my magpie boys. They are super sweet and love to follow me around. They are so fun to take pictures of (although it's rather difficult, since they come straight up tome for attention). I also enjoy my Cayuga drake.

I have a beautiful saxony girl that's very tame. She lets me pick her up, sit her on my lap, touch her face, etc. but she dosnt like me to touch her butt... go figure
1f611.png

Anyway because she is a heavy breed, so she can't fly.

okay, so I need some help. I just lost my absolute baby whom I [COLOR=FF0000]LOVED[/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000] [/COLOR]dearly. He was my child and I cannot even express how much he meant to me. (btw he was a Pekin) He was HILARIOUS, smart, clever, fun, and the best  freaking duck you can ever imagine. I feel like I have no soul and have no meaning here on earth. I need another duckling. Not to replace my true baby:( , but to fill the hole. So, after my pity party, I'm finally going to ask you the actual question. I need a duck that LOVES to cuddle, very friendly, and will love me.:love this duck does not have to be "gorgeous" or non-messy (bc im use to messy)I mainly just want a ducky who will love me. OH, also one more thing, a non-flyer. IM JUST LOOKING FOR TYPES OF BREEDS BTW.

Back
Top Bottom