Need Help FAST in South NJ!!

Sneaky Chicken

In the Brooder
Jul 12, 2016
The Garden State
Hi! My Gold Lace Wyandotte rooster has started crowing like crazy! Hes polite and waits till about 0730 to start up, but then he wont stop. Im not supposed to have roosters in my town so I need to get rid of him, quick, which really sucks because I just LOVE him. Does anyone know anyone in the South NJ, Delaware, North MD, or Southeast Pa area that would be willing to take a beautiful, sweet, young rooster?

No, I haven't but I've read on BYC that lots of folks say they have made a difference in being able to keep a rooster or not. They quiet the crow to the degree the sound just doesn't carry very far. They do not interfere with the rooster's ability to function, eat, etc.

Have you had experience with those No crow collars? Do they really work? I would love to have a Silkie Roo.

No, I haven't but I've read on BYC that lots of folks say they have made a difference in being able to keep a rooster or not. They quiet the crow to the degree the sound just doesn't carry very far. They do not interfere with the rooster's ability to function, eat, etc.
Yes...they can be very effective........but do your due diligence and research thoroughly.
There have been instances of death and they do take a fair amount of time in monitoring and adjusting.

Back
Top Bottom