New to the group!

crazee4chickens

In the Brooder
Oct 24, 2016
I'm very excited to be a new member of this group! Everyone seems to be very awesome and helpful. Even before joining this group I always turn to this website for tips and just reading information for a learning process. I'm a first-time chicken owner for almost a year now I have 7 different breeds of chickens and continue to plan on gathering more lol this is why my husband calls me the "crazy chicken lady"! What can I say, chickens are awesome and they're hard not to love! It's addicting like you can't have too many. I'm thankful I live in an area where I can have as many chickens as I want and have the room to be able to do so. I look forward to learning things from other members and getting all the advice I can.

Greetings from Kansas, crazee4chickens, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! Happy you made it official and became a member! Best of luck to you and your flock!!
wee.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Yes, lots of us lurked before becoming a member here on BYC. We are just loaded with all the information and fun!!

Make yourself at home here. And if you have any questions, you know where to ask them!

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock! :)

Back
Top Bottom