Any parrot lovers out there? Show your pics!!!

sonjab314

Constant State of Confusion
13 Years
May 15, 2010
Missouri
I am owned by numerous parrots. Here are a few of mine. Show me your babies!!!

Wesley^^^

Angel^^^^

Mischa^^^

Donnie^^^^

Chelsea^^^^

Tootsie^^^^^^

Lucy, my blue crown conure, also have a DYH Amazon, Blue Front Amazon, 2 keets, and a young cardinal I rescued from my cat. Plus the chickens.

Rico, Petri - the absolute loudest members of the house and they know how to use their words and sing opera and most lyrics to the coppacobana lol :)

Rico, Petri - the absolute loudest members of the house and they know how to use their words and sing opera and most lyrics to the coppacobana lol
smile.png

Too funny. Amazons are great talkers and yes you guessed it....Opera singers
lol.png

Yeah he's been doing it for years just out of the blue lol I have always had birds/parrots/chickens/ducks since y teens lol even rescued a baby cardinal (still working on him, not sure he can be released) he was bit by a cat which usually means death but I was able to treat and save him.
Too funny.  Amazons are great talkers and yes you guessed it....Opera singers  :lol:

Yeah he's been doing it for years just out of the blue lol I have always had birds/parrots/chickens/ducks since y teens lol even rescued a baby cardinal (still working on him, not sure he can be released) he was bit by a cat which usually means death but I was able to treat and save him.
Yes usually that is a death sentence, Glad you were able to save him.

Back
Top Bottom