Educational Experiments For Children and Families!!!!!!

pax12

Crowing
16 Years
Feb 7, 2008
PA
Hi everyone I'm back!! I have been wanting to make a thread again about all my amazing experiments I have done over the last 4 years!!! I have tried many different unique projects to see if you can hatch either a chicken or duck outside the egg, some have worked and others have failed but I learned a lot. Over the summer a video went viral in Japan of people hatching a chicken in a cup, I have been trying to do that since 2012 but failed so I'm happy at least someone figured out how to do it!

Here are some of my favorite videos that I have made over the last few years of my experiments!!

New videos won't be coming out until Spring 2017!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL I DO DAILY CHICKEN AND DUCK VIDEOS EVERYDAY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNj6DsIsOi-DHORB-0MGlGQ?view_as=public

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg
0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS FOR MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON!!

Last edited:
This is very interesting! I've heard of that japan video that went viral, i checked it out but i lost interest, now that i see all these videos, it actually sounds pretty cool. How would one do that? Hatching a egg in a cup? Do you crack the egg in a cup, put glad wrap over it, and set it in the incubator? Surely its more complex than that? :D

Subscribing.

Yup haha just crack an egg in a cup, cover it, poke a few tiny holes in it and stick it in the incubator.

Really wish I could try this right now but winter is starting and no one is laying. Plus if I do have something hatch it will be hard to take care of it this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom