[]Our dead world[]A Fantasy RP

Good RP?Also, what creatures should I add next?

• Eh

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UGH!AWFUL

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Creature

• Demons.Little red people with large black and red spears.They have horns on there head.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Vampires.Humans with VERY pale skin, blood red eyes, Normaly black hair and fangs and they drink hum

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Elves.Tall humans.They are good and hey have pointed ears.

• Total voters

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

A young woman crept around the corner of a building.She held a Hand gun in her hands.Cluching the gun closely, she crept out, only to see a 100 or more Ermines.Black, White, Tan and more.There eyes were blood red and the mouths were foaming and the scuttled towards her madly.The girl aimed the gun at them and closed her eyes and shot twice, taking three of them out.Senseing movement in the woods, she spotted a coyote."Attack!"she seemed to say, but in a laungued that was not English or any for a matter of fact.Severel coyotes lept out and started to rip apart he mad ermines, killing them.The woman nodded and raced inside the building,"Oh...oh!"she gasped, seeing a flower slowly dying inside a pot.She quickly took the pot and waved her hand gently around he flower, and it bloomed again as if she revled it.

Minutes later a Young girl with blond hair came into the same room,"Jackie.I just killed 100 or so Red Eyes.There are more and more of them it seems"the woman said."I agree, Maggie.The apocalypse has come, altough I wish it hadn't."The girl said.Maggie shook her head and look outside,"Walkers!"she groaned and walked out to the deck.Shooting a few, she blasted vines around the rest, as the vines exploded the Walkers heads.Satisfied, Maggie walked back inside.

(Summary:It's earth.Years later, the apocalypse has final come.But it's more extreme then we thought.Not just walkers, but other creatures to.And not only humanoids.Can a group of people who have survived, survive long enough for it all to end?)

Creatures

Good(on the Humaniod side)

Haros:Humans wtih wings the come from there back, basicly.

Power holder:Human who hold only three or four powers within.

Evil

Red Eyes:Ermines.Black, White, or brown or tan.They have red eyes and they foam from the mouths.If one bites you, you will Proboly not live.

Walkers:Zomebies.Humans that have been ripped open and crave for human blood.They can't run, or talk.if you are bitten by one, you will become one unless ou are stabbed in the head.Thats the only way to kill one.

Rules
Don't bite, kill or cripple anyone's else's characters without there permission.

Please wait to be accepted.

Have fun!

Forms

For walkers and red eyes.

Name:
Age(they look):
Brief description:
Username:

For Haro
Name:
History:
Personality:
Description:
Color of wings:
Weapon:
Username:

For Powerholder
Name:
Personality:
Description:
Power(up to four):
History:
Weapon:
Username:

My Characters

For Powerholder
Name:Maggie Tanakana
Personality:Kind, loving she can be snappy and cold at times, Loyal, brave she is very smart.
Description:
she wears a pear of ragged jeans and a black T-shirt
Power(up to four):She can control the forces of nature(Water, air plants, animals)and speak to animals.
History:Luna is her sister.The rest unknow.
Weapon:A hand gun
Username:cluckcluck1215
Other:when she speaks to plants and animals, it a languaged only she, other people like here and the creature understands.

Name:Jackie
Personality:Dark, misunderstood.Kind
Description:

Power(up to four):to shift into any creature or plant She desires.
History:TBR
Weapon:sword
Username:cluckcluck1215

Character page:https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/our-dead-world-member-page

OC Chat Thread:None yet

Last edited:
For Haro
Name: Tomas Taylor
History: TBR
Personality: A uplifting person, pretty cheerful, and kind and helpful to others
Description: 6'1 with light tan skin and a muscular build. He has sky blue eyes hair and short blonde hair.
Color of wings: His wings have the same coloration of a scarlet macaw's wings.
Weapon: a shotgun and a hand gun
Username: Frost bite88

For Powerholder
Name: Crystal Fèforte
Personality: Cold, Intelligent, quiet, distrusting, and dislikes company
Description: 5'1 and with pale skin and a lean build. She has icy aqua eyes and black hair that reaches the middle of her back.
Power(up to four): Can control and make ice, can control and make water, and can and make mist and fog, and can turn into arctic animals
Weapon: Mainly uses her powers but she does have two daggers she'll use rarely

For Haro
Name: Athena Rodgers
Personality: Quick to jump to conclusions, A little loud, bold, will use trickery to get out of things. and speaks her mind.
Description: 5'5 with peach colored skin and a scrawny build. She has bright green eyes and long red hair that's put into a ponytail.
Color of wings: They are very bat like
Weapon: a sword and a hand gun

For Powerholder
Name: Nico Oscuro
Personality: Silent, avoids trouble and others as much as possible, sneaky, and smart
Description: 5'8 with dark tan skin and has a skinny build. He has warm light drown eyes and messy dark brown hair.
Power(up to four): Can control and become darkness and shadows, can shape shift into animals, can teleport, and can make illusions.
History:TBR
Weapon: Mainly relies on his powers but has a pocket knife and a sling shot.

For Powerholder
Name:Tia Fèforte
Personality:Kind, loving, funny, smart, determined.
Description:Tia is 5'5" and has long VERY VERY light pink dyed hair with a few white streaks and she Normaly keeps it in a ponytail.She has amber eyes and red lips.
Power(up to four):Talking to animals, and being able to heal herself and others almost instantly
History:TBR.The only thing that is know about her is that Crystal is her sister(Is that ok @Frost bite88 ?)
Weapon:A long sword and a small hand gun.
Username:Cluckcluck1215

For Powerholder
Name:Tia Fèforte
Personality:Kind, loving, funny, smart, determined.
Description:Tia is 5'5" and has long VERY VERY light pink dyed hair with a few white streaks and she Normaly keeps it in a ponytail.She has amber eyes and red lips.
Power(up to four):Talking to animals, and being able to heal herself and others almost instantly
History:TBR.The only thing that is know about her is that Crystal is her sister(Is that ok @Frost bite88 ?)
Weapon:A long sword and a small hand gun.
Username:Cluckcluck1215

(I'm totally cool with her being Crystal's sister, I think it's sounds like a great idea :D )

Here is the Character Page:https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/our-dead-world-member-page

(Lets start, Frost.The Powerholders will be in a large warehouse.They haven't found the Haros yet.)
Tia banged her head against the wall in frusteriontion.She could hear slit moans and groans from walkers outside the building.She looked over at her sister.
~
Jackie held her sword and swung it at a post, making a deep mark in it.She wanted to go outside.
~
Maggie walked toward the, all,"we need to make a plan if we are going to go outside"she said,"to many walkers and Red Eyes around without a plan to know were we are going.

Here is the Character Page:https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/our-dead-world-member-page

(Lets start, Frost.The Powerholders will be in a large warehouse.They haven't found the Haros yet.)
Tia banged her head against the wall in frusteriontion.She could hear slit moans and groans from walkers outside the building.She looked over at her sister.
~
Jackie held her sword and swung it at a post, making a deep mark in it.She wanted to go outside.
~
Maggie walked toward the, all,"we need to make a plan if we are going to go outside"she said,"to many walkers and Red Eyes around without a plan to know were we are going.

Crystal stared coldly at the horde of walkers and red eyes through a small hole in the wood she had used to board up the window "Looks like we should get comfortable, I don't think we will be leaving anytime soon" she reported as she turned her gaze towards her companions "I think they'll be gone by tomorrow, we just got to be quiet the rest of time"

Crystal stared coldly at the horde of walkers and red eyes through a small hole in the wood she had used to board up the window "Looks like we should get comfortable, I don't think we will be leaving anytime soon" she reported as she turned her gaze towards her companions "I think they'll be gone by tomorrow, we just got to be quiet the rest of time"

Maggie grumbled and climped up the ladder to the Second floor and looked out the window,"15 Walkers, 10 Red Eyes."she muttered."more coming."
~
Tia groaned and banged her head agasnt the wall,"we should be out there Killing them , not in Here waiting for hem to kill us"
~
Jackie sat down,"Tia has a point, but......"her voice trailed of and she shuddered and hid her face in her hands.

Maggie grumbled and climped up the ladder to the Second floor and looked out the window,"15 Walkers, 10 Red Eyes."she muttered."more coming."
~
Tia groaned and banged her head agasnt the wall,"we should be out there Killing them , not in Here waiting for hem to kill us"
~
Jackie sat down,"Tia has a point, but......"her voice trailed of and she shuddered and hid her face in her hands.

Crystal shook her head slightly "It wouldn't be wise to attack, it's risky and unnecessary because this building is secure and they can't get in" she states as she continues to watch the horde limp on by, a few were scratching at the outside of the building but they weren't doing much damage

Crystal shook her head slightly "It wouldn't be wise to attack, it's risky and unnecessary because this building is secure and they can't get in" she states as she continues to watch the horde limp on by, a few were scratching at the outside of the building but they weren't doing much damage

Tia sighed,"Crystal your to smart!"she groaned.
~
Maggie fires a few bullets from the window, hitting the walkers in the head.

Back
Top Bottom