What are your hobbies?

I know so funny. My rats will goe through the toys I make them with in an hour.

So far the biggest hit is just to fire up the shredder and take care of all that pesky junk mail. I just dump the whole pile in there and they go nuts diving into it and chasing each other through. I am also thinking about making some sun catchers for my chickens out of old super scratched CD's. Gonna bust them up and make like wind chime tap things.

Im about to foster some rats and would love to hear your toy ideas!

My hobbies include hiking, crocheting, coloring, watching movies, reading, and sometimes doing artwork.

My hobbies include hiking, crocheting, coloring, watching movies, reading, and sometimes doing artwork.

Some simple bland cheerios on a kabob. Dollar store baskets zip tied to the bars. Bird ladders are fun. Toilet paper roll stuffed with shredded paper and treats in the middle. All my rats have loved mashed potatoes with no salt or butter.

So, some good rat toys are get some toilet paper rolls and twist them together. But first put their food or treats in it. Then put it in there cage. They will chow through it pretty fast and it's good for their teeth and they love it. Also, give your rats a name that has the E sound in it. They will respond to them better, for so reason. Have a good time with them. They are cute and funny.

Back
Top Bottom