{}Storm of Darkness{} a fantasy RP

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

The world used to be peaceful.But a woman named Edna will change that.She will fight, Death to Life, in order to kill the elfin queen Ambire.

Death silince filled a large cave.A wolf with stars in her pelt stepped into the moonlight, her eyes shimmered and her golden starry pelt shown."Ambire?"she asked, her voice echoed strangely in the cave.
A tall young girl with pointed ears walked out onto a lege, severel feet above the wolf,"Dawn."She greeted."The time has come.The time of darkness, Edna is going to destroy us all"The wolf said, her eyes turning into concern and worry.Ambire jumped down next to Dawn,"everything is going to be ok, Dawn.We will destroy Edna and her evil plans."as She comforted the she wolf, a rumble of thunder roared above ground.

A woman with sleek black hair and red eyes and pale skin sat on a rock in a cave.A giant spider laid in front if her."Queen Edna"The spider said, bowing to his queen,"That little light elf, Ambire sent a patrol to our side!And stole precious herbs"he reported.The woman jumped up and unsheathed her sword, expecting her to enter.She sighed, relieved and sat back down."And then what did they do?"she asked, her voice colder then ice."We don't know"The spider said.
Edna stood up and looked to he moon,"I will kill her.I swear"she whispered and then walked away with out another word.

Edna, the Dark Elf Queen, has not given up on her vow to rule and destroy the world.The creature of BrightClan struggle to life as the evil DarkClan attacks them.Will Ambire, the queen of the Light world kill Edna?Or will Edna....Kill her?

Species

Light elves: Tall humanoids with pointed ears and tanned skin. They control light

Dark elves: Tall humanoids with pointed ears and pale skin. They control darkness

Giant spiders: Large spiders. They have a venomous bite. They have sided with the Dark elves(I don't know what they do)

Giant ants: Large ants. They have an acidic bite. They have sided with Light elves

Spirit wolves: Wolves who have pelts covered in tiny stars. They can use aura magic. They have sided with the Light elves

Kitsune: Foxes who are born with two tails. As they get older and stronger they grow more tails, the maximum number is nine tails. The magic that is in the form of ghostly flames. They have sided with the Dark elves

Dragons: Snake like with four short arms and feathered wings above each set of arms. Their tail tips and necks are covered in feathers and two small antlers grow from their heads. Their size varies from the size of a small dog to a medium sized dog. They generate a white mist from their mouths that makes other creatures drowsy and they usually use it to escape. They are sided with the Light elves

Fog Bats: Usually black fruit bats that range in size of a small dog to a medium sized dog. They generate a blackish fog from their bodies that causes other creatures to have a violent coughing fit and they usually use this to escape. They have sided with the Dark elves

Tribal elk: Large golden elk with sharp silver hooves and large long silver antlers. Each elk has different elaborate tribal patterns craved in their antlers, also each one has a different elaborate tribal pattern on their back that's a pitch black color. They can control plants and make them grow around them. They have sided with the Light elves

Ash bulls: Large bulls with long horns made of polished obisiden, their sharp hooves are also made from it. They can cause plant life to die and turn into ash and then they can control the ash. They have sided with the Dark elves

Rules
@Frost bite88 and I are the owners of this RP.What we say goes.

Please, DO NOT copy this RP.Frostbite and I took some time to put this togather and I don't want it copied.

No god-modding or powerplaying.Please, just don't.

No Mary/Gary sues.These characters aren't going to be perfectly clean with no scars.

No killing someone else's character without there permission.Thats power playing.

When fighting, don't leave someone else's character to weak to fight back, unless that's what he owner wants.

When not fighting in the RP, please bring OC fighting to PMs.

Have fun!

Ranks
DarkClan
Leader:Reserved by me
Second in command:eek:pen
Healer:Open
Warrior:unlimited.
hunter:Unlimted
Mothers:Unlimted
Elders:unlimited
Trainees:unlimted
Young:many

BrightClan
Leader:reserved by me
Second in command:eek:pen
healer:eek:pen
Warrior:many
Hunter:many
Mothers:many
Elders:many
Trainees:many
Young:many

Name:
Personality:
Dark or Light?:
Species:
Description:
Weapon:
Mate?:
Young?:
Username:

Last edited:
Name:Ambire(Am-Bye-Er)
Personality:Kind, loving, she doesn't want to fight bless nesacery.She is brave and defends her clan.
Dark or Light?:Light
Species:Light elf
Description:Tall with blond and Emrald green eyes.She wears what looks like a silkie white tank too and tan pants.
History:was never told.
Weapon:A Sword and her light powers
Mate?:None, doesn't plan it eather.
Young?:None, doesn't want.
Username:Cluckcluck1215

Name:Edna
Personality:Evil and ruthless.Very skilled fighter.She shows sings of weakness and kindness rarely.Her voice is colder then ice.
Dark or Light?:Dark
Species:Dark elf
Description:Tall with Pale Skin and very sleek Black Hair.Her eyes are Blood red and she wears a silky black dress.
History:When Edna was a child, her mother and father were slain and killed.Her loss and fear made her become ruthless and cold.
Weapon:a sword and her darkness powers
Mate?:She killed him
Young?:killed
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name:Dawn
Personality:Depends
Dark or Light?:light
Species:Spirt wolf
Description:A yellow blond golden pelt with stars.Very rare color.
Weapon:Claws and teeth
Mate?:None
Young?:none
Username:cluckcluck1215

(So, light and dark, elven queens and wolves with symbols on their fur. Along with the fact that a foreigner wants to kill the queen. Could've sworn I just wrote something like this two days ago! And I also remember you not wanting to join. )

(Also, let's compare my signature RP description and the first sentence of this role play. Weird, they're almost exactly the same.
So, how hard did you work on this role play, Cluck? I'm curious.)

Name: Galaxy
Personality: Very calm and collected and takes everything seriously. He is kind and very intelligent.
Dark or Light?: Light
Species: Spirit wolf
Description: His fur is patterned like a galaxy. One of his eyes are gold and the other is silver.
Weapon: Claws, fangs, and very strong powers
Mate?: None
Young?: None
Username: Frost bite88

Name: Diana
Personality: Very cheerful and happy person. She's kind to most but do not get on her back side
Species: Dwarf
Description: Short with tanned skin. She has wild brown hair that's kept under her silver helmet. She wears silver armor
Weapon: A large very decorated war hammer. She also carries a long sword
Young?: Definitely not

Name: Honey
Personality: Very cheerful and giddy
Species: Dragon
Description: Her scales are a pure white but she'll often a light grey from the ash in Diana's black smith shop. Her feathers come in a rainbow of light neon colors. Her eyes are a honey gold. She's only the size of of Diana's hand
Weapon: Her mist if she gets in a bad spot and Diana's not there to save her
Mate?: TO YOUNG
Young?: NOPE

Name: Forest
Personality: Very wise and stern.
Species: Tribal elk
Description: very large with long horns that have grown to be his body length. His tribal patterns start very sharp but ends in swirls. His eyes are forest green
Weapon: His horns, hooves, and powers but he doesn't have to use them often

Name: Victoria
Personality: Very demanding of others, she's very prideful but she does care for others in the Darkclan
Dark or Light?: Dark
Species: Kitsune
Description: Cream colored with nine black tails, black paws, and black ears. Her eyes are a sharp fierce red.
Weapon: Magic, claws, and fangs

Name: Elizabeth
Personality: Quiet and shy. She does work hard at her training though
Species: Dark elves
Description: A little bit on the short size for an elf, she has very pale skin and pitch black hair. Her eyes are an icy blue
Weapon: Her powers, two twin silver daggers, and a set of iron throwing knifes

Name: Shadow
Personality: Quiet and loyal, he's very sneaky
Species: Fog Bat
Description: Medium sized dark grey and black bat.
Weapon: His fog, claws, and a knife he can use in mouth

Last edited:
(So, light and dark, elven queens and wolves with symbols on their fur. Along with the fact that a foreigner wants to kill the queen. Could've sworn I just wrote something like this two days ago! And I also remember you not wanting to join. )
(Also, let's compare my signature RP description and the first sentence of this role play. Weird, they're almost exactly the same.
So, how hard did you work on this role play, Cluck? I'm curious.)

(Well, Garjzla.Very hard, Actully.Its based on a book I'm writing.And I spent DAYS laying out my book and this RP.And frostbite also helped me with the species.Im sorry this is kinda like yours, but this is my RP and part of my book and I worked hard.I do not want this to sound, harsh rude or mean)

I find it hard to believe that you didn't copy me at all. You've done this to me before, even with my characters.

I used to copy people too on accident, I understand, but you really have to avoid it as much as you can. Because when you post a role play just like mine two days after I post mine, I just can't believe you because of past events.

I find it hard to believe that you didn't copy me at all. You've done this to me before, even with my characters.
I used to copy people too on accident, I understand, but you really have to avoid it as much as you can. Because when you post a role play just like mine two days after I post mine, I just can't believe you because of past events.

I'm sorry.But, I swear I did not intend to copy your role play AT ALL.

I'll believe the whole book thing if you send me the book within four minutes starting now. Then I'll believe that part.

Back
Top Bottom