January 2017 Hatch-a-long

Thenewgoat

Chirping
Sep 3, 2016
Okay everyone who else has fuzzy butts in the bator. I just sat some last night 42 cortex quail, 12 mix ducks. We had a small problem with temp a few mins ago but we will keep out hopes up right. If you are hatching for January 2017 please join me.

I have a hen sitting on about half a dozen eggs right now...We'll see if she manages to hatch them. They should hatch the first couple days of January if she's successful.

Good luck ya'll with my 3 1/2 dozen quail eggs and dozen quail. We have some now that is to hatch on chirstmas day and will be setting 10 dozen chickens on the first of the new year. Wish me luck.

My hen set for the forth of january

for a still air a tad low. 102 if i remember is set point for those.

99.8 for a forced air incubator.

but I set mine at 100. forced air.

you should be fine.

Is 100.6 F an acceptable temperature? I haven't incubated in awhile and I'm second guessing myself.

Hi, I have eggs in for a NY hatch. But quite a few of them were a gamble because they spent 3 weeks lost at the post office. Well, I've pulled 3 stinky and 1 exploded. For the ones I've pulled, I've been adding my backyard mix eggs. So, those were set last night, and this morning. So, I will be doing a staggered hatch!

Back
Top Bottom