Greetings!

pclark17

Songster
5 Years
Jan 5, 2017
Western Kentucky
Hello from western Kentucky! I am a new member to the site and recently became an urban chicken owner with my wife and two young boys. We have two RIR's and a barred rock that are 12 weeks old. We had some friends raise them from chicks through 8 weeks and then moved them into their new home in our urban backyard coop/run. I have learned so much reading so many threads and gathered so much information over the past year, I am very excited to join the BYC community. Happy New Year!

Greetings from Kansas, pclark, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you in our community! Sounds like you've been exploring the wealth of information BYC has to offer. If you would like to chat with some of your in-state poultry neighbors, locate the Kentucky thread in this link and say hello: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Best wishes and thank you for joining BYC!!
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

What nice friends to help you get started in poultry. Make yourself at home here and never hesitate to ask for help if you need it.

Thanks for joining us!

Howdy! Have you planned what you are going to do with all those eggs?

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

We're very happy to have you join us! Good luck with your new chicken adventures! I will warn you: chicken keeping is pretty addictive.
wink.png

Have you explored our learning center yet? Tons of helpful info there! https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Again, welcome to the flock! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
smile.png

G’Day from down under pclark17
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom