Type of chicken

90Chickens

In the Brooder
Jan 14, 2017
Hey guys, i bought this rooster a few weeks ago but im still not sure about its breed. Any idea?

My closest guess would be MAYBE a dark cornish. I'm not too sure though.
Maybe indian game?

Hopefully this helps.
Not really sure though.
Maybe a more knowledgeable person will come along!
:)

My closest guess would be MAYBE a dark cornish. I'm not too sure though.
Maybe indian game?

Hopefully this helps.
Not really sure though.
Maybe a more knowledgeable person will come along!
:)
oh thanks for replying
263a.png
at least i got an answer. I didn't have any a breed in mind

Ah, lol
You might not when you go to get feed! Haha, Believe me, I know what it's like.
Never had 90 but 67 at one point! (including turkeys, ducks, quail, AND chickens :D )

Looking at his feet, I am going to guess a mix because a.) Cornish don't have feathered feet and b.) Dark Cornishes are actually black.Wheaten Marans in him would explain the feathered feet, though not really the build, comb, or feet. This guy also looks somewhat like an Black Breasted Red Shamo, or an Aseel of the same coloring. So I would say he's definitely a mix. If you want to move this to the What Breed or Gender is This, you will probably get viewers with more experience than me.
Minnowey

Last edited:
Looking at his feet, I am going to guess a mix because a.) Cornish don't have feathered feet and b.) Dark Cornishes are actually black.Wheaten Marans in him would explain the feathered feet, though not really the build, comb, or feet. This guy also looks somewhat like an  Black Breasted Red Shamo, or an Aseel of the same coloring. So I would say he's definitely a mix. If you want to move this to the What Breed or Gender is This, you will probably get viewers with more experience than me.
Minnowey
Thanks a lot. yeah i think he's a combination of many breeds.How can i move it? Im new here and still don't know everything
1f60a.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom