Skinny man formal intro.

skinnyman

In the Brooder
Jan 13, 2017
Good to be here with BYC I'm from Crockett Texas .yes the town is named after the Famous Davy Crockett.i was raised around chickens as a youngster,but haven't had any chickens in years I worked construction all my life and moved frequently.i am now retired and have time for them.i built a chicken palace according to my wife.l have a nice new coop with a covered 12x30' run auto water system and bulk semi auto feeder.i bought 12 1 year old layers 4 RIR 4 black austrolorps and 4 silver laced wynndotes and the rooster is also a. Beautiful black austrolorp have time and having fun glad to be a member

Last edited:
This is indeed an awesome place to be!!
wee.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for joining us, how nice you're able to now have a poultry hobby!

G’Day from down under skinnyman
frow.gif
Welcome!

I think I have already said hello on one of your other posts but just in case ….

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Your user name is very familiar, I think I also answered one of your posts before. So Hello again. You have some very good breeds - I'm sure you will be happy with them

Back
Top Bottom