~The Fate of Packs Await~ A Role Play~

Frost bite88

Crowing
9 Years
please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

"The Three Great Packs, once proud and powerful have crumbled to the paws of a new more powerful and vicious order.

The swift Rushing Pack was home fastest wolves around, they ruled the river beds and the moors.

The sneaky Hidden Pack was home to the masters of stealth, they ruled the lust and pine forests.

The strong Flying Pack was home to powerful wolves, the ruled the twin mountains and valley.

They were great packs but now they are remembered by only Has Beens who only repeat what their parents before have said"

A ragged old cream colored she-wolf said tiredly to a young pup

The pups spoke up "Go on and continue the story Dawn Rise"

Dawn Rise shakes her head solemnly " Well you know I shouldn't be telling you this story, Alpha Dark Blood has forbid the telling of this story, he wants to rid us of are noble history to keep us in check"

The pups eyes seemed to spark "I won't forget Dawn Rise, I promise"

Dawn Call smiles "I know you won't Star Wisp"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Three Great Packs have fallen into one big controlled pack called United Pack.

The United Pack is ruled by vicious wolves that rule with fear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Territory and Camp

The United Pack controls all of the territory that once belonged to the Three Great packs.

The valley of twin mountains, Claw and Fang Mountain now holds the large camp of the United Pack. To the south of Claw Mountain is what used to be Running Pack territory, it's moor territory that's crisscrossed with creeks and rivers. To the south of Fang Mountain is what used to be Swift Pack territory, it's a territory covered in lust forest and pine forest.

The camp is protected by mountain on all sides.

Alpha Den: It's behind Long Cliff in the middle of the back wall. Alphas live here.

Long Cliff: Is where Alphas will stand to address the Pack, the Betas will sit under it when the Alphas speak. The Prey Pile is under it.

Beta Den: It's located next to the Long Cliff. Betas live here.

Sky Healer Den: It's located on the opposite side of the Beta Den to the Long Cliff. Sky Healers live and work here.

Nest Den: It's next to the Sky Healer Den. This is where Nest Mothers and Pups live.

Has Been Den: It's next to the Beta Den: Has Beens lives here.

Pack Paw Den: It's next to the Nest Den and camp entrance. Pack Paws live here.

To Be Den: It's next to the Has Been Den and the camp entrance. To Bes live here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History

The Three Great Packs once lived separately and most of the time peacefully, that was until Night Pack was formed secretly of mostly loners and the occasional Pack wolf. They silently murdered almost all the Pups and Nest Mothers in at the Packs in winter while a illness was around. This terribly weakened the Packs in till they had to surrender to Night Pack and once this happened the Alpha Night Slash named the newly united packs United Pack.

Once United Pack was formed Sky Pack, the Pack of dead wolves, have become silent and no longer speaks to the living.

More recently the first Alpha has died and his son, Dark Blood is now leading it with the same iron paw as his father before him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Ranks

Alphas: The leaders of the Pack, the ones who really calls the shots. There are two, a male and female, they are mates.

Betas: There are ten and they are referred to as The Beta Council. They are seconds in command they can make rules if they like but if they are big they must be discussed. There are five males and five females they don't have to be mates but it isn't uncommon.

Sky Healers: These wolves do not fight or hunt, instead they heal wolves with many herbs and treatments. There can be three.

Healer To Be: To Be that's training to be a Sky Healer

Pack Paws: Wolves that hunt, fight, and patrol for the pack. There are an unlimited number of them.

To Bes: Young wolves training to be a Pack Paw. There are unlimited, but don't have there be more of these then Pack Paws. To Bes usually become Pack Paws at 20 moons.

Pups: Young wolves under 8 moons old. They must stay in the Nest Den with Nest Mothers until they become To bes. Unlimited

Nest Mothers: Female wolves with Pups that they care for. Unlimited

Has Beens: Old wolves who have retired, there usually isn't many.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Legacy

Pack Legacy is the type of wolf your born from.

Rushing Legacy: This means a wolf has mostly or all Rushing Pack blood. This means they have a medium slim and lean build with either White, Grey, Silver, Cream, or Light Brown fur colors.

Hidden Legacy: This means a wolf has mostly or all Hidden Pack blood. This means they have medium fluffy build with either Black, Red, Golden, Grey, or Brown fur colors.

Flying Legacy: This mean a wolf has mostly or all Flying Pack blood. This means they had big muscular build with either Russet, Grey, Brown, Red, or Cream fur colors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omen

A Wisp of Night,
A Winter Flight,
And a Lightning Claw,
Most wait for a Jay's Call,
To travel far,
They must find the lost Pack,
Then take them back,
A battle of Lost and Night,
Will start by Wisp's Howl,
The Fate of Packs rest in The Battle.

This Omen will take a while to complete so for now I will go over the four wolves I need.

I will be the "Wisp of Night"

I need a male wolf of To Be age and of Rushing Legacy for the " Winter Flight" (His name must be Winter Flight)

I need a male wolf of To Be age and of Flying Legacy for the "Lightning Claw"(His name most be Lightning Claw)

I need a female wolf of the To Be age, she can be any Legacy but she must be a Healer To Be so she can get this omen from Sky Pack (Her name most start with Jay but it can have any suffix)

Also I want the four chosen to be different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forum to Join

Name:
Personally:
Pack Legacy:
Description:
Parents:
Siblings:
Mate:
Pups:
Other Family:
History:
Other:
Username:

(This is my first role play I made this year so yay. Anyway DO NOT COPY THIS I worked hard on it and it took a long time to made, IF I find someone who copies this, they WILL feel my wrath)

If you read ALL of this then good job go get yourself a cookie (and for two cookies put cookie in Other somewhere)

~Role play made by Frosty~

Last edited:
Name: Star Wisp
Personally: TBR
Pack Legacy: Hidden Legacy
Description: Kinda small fluffy black wolf with white paws, tail tip, underside, and has a white star shape on her forehead. Has wispy bright violet eyes.
Parents: Shade Leap (Mother Dead) (Father unknown Hidden Legacy)
Siblings: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other Family: Dawn Rise (Grandmother Dead, father side) Dark Blood (Uncle, Mom side)
History: Born in United Pack but isn't the most loyal because of all the stories Dawn Rise had told her.
Other: She is the "Wisp of Night" from the Omen
Username: Frost bite88

Name: Dark Blood
Personally: Cold, violent, aggressive, powerful, and controlling.
Pack Legacy: Hidden Legacy
Description: Red with black neck, back, ears, paws, and tail tip. Has dark orange eyes.
Parents: Night Slash (Father, Dead), Black Pool (Mother, Dead)
Siblings: Shade Leap (Sister, Dead)
Mate: OPEN
Pups: None yet
Other Family: Star Wisp (Niece)
History: Born in United Pack and become leader after his father.
Other: MAIN BAD GUY ALERT

Name: River Rush
Personally: Kind hearted, caring, sweet, and loves most her Pack mates.
Pack Legacy: Rushing Legacy
Description: Silver wolf with slightly darker swirls others can really only see in sun light, she has aqua green eyes
Parents: Tidal Eye (Father), Wave Splash (Mother)
Mate: None yet
Other Family: None
History: Born and raised in United Pack
Other: None

Name: Cliff Soar
Personally: Serious, loyal, brave, and bold
Pack Legacy: Flying Legacy
Description: Russet with brown, dark brown, and red patchs. Has sky blue eyes.
Parents: Boulder Talon (Father), Pebble Skip (Mother)
Mate: None yet
Other Family: None
History: Born in United pack and is extremely loyal
Other:None

Last edited:
Forum to Join

Name:Jay Wing
Personally:She came be stern and sharp but she is great at healing.She thinks ahead and doesn't rush forward unlike her brother.
Pack Legacy:Hidden Legacy
Description:She is quiet fluffy and her coatis black but she has reddish paws and muzzle.
Parents:Winter Wing(Father, dead)Feather Heart(Mother, Dead)
Siblings:Splash Fur(Brother)
Mate:None
Pups:None
Other Family:Fern Shade, Raven Fur, Stone Wing, Bird Heart, Braken Claw, Moon Frost
History:Jay Wing always wanted to be a Healer since the day she learned about them.
Other:Cookie!
Username:Cluckcluck1215

Forum to Join

Name:Fern Shade
Personally:Kind, loving
Pack Legacy:Hidden Legacy
Description:pure black with electric blue eyes.
Parents:Moon Frost(Mother, Pack Paw)Stone Wing(Father. Dead)
Siblings:Bird Heart(sister. Pack Paw),Feather Heart(Sister, Dead)
Mate:Braken Claw(Dead)
Pups:Raven Fur
Other Family:Jay Wing(Niece)
History:Hidden
Username:cluckcluck1215

Forum to Join

Name:Raven Fur/Moon Frost/Bird Heart/Splash Fur
Personally:Kind, Thoughtful, Loyal, Storng, Willing to give up/Loyla, loving/Shy, loving, loyal/A bit rouge, but kind
Pack Legacy:Hiddin/Hidden/Hidden/Hidden
Description:pure Black pup with green eyes/Frosty Gray/Golden ith a missing eyes dew to a fight/Spalshy gray
Parents:Fernshade(Mom)Bracken Fur(Dad, Dead)/Unknown/Moon Frost(Mom)Stone Wind(Dad, Dead)/unknown
Siblings:None/None/Fernshade, Feather Heart/Unknown
Mate:None/Bracken Fur(dead)/None/Open
Pups:None/Fern Shade, Feather Heart, Bird Heart/None
Other Family:Jay Wing, Moon Frost, Stone Wing, Bird Heart, Feather Heart/Raven Fur, Bracken Fur, Jay Wing/Raven Fur, Bracken Fur, Jay Wing/Unknown
History:Raven Furs father, Bracken Fur died in battle rig befor e she was born and her mother, Fern Shade, named her after him/res hidden
Username:Cluckcluck1215

Will Finshish
After frost!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom