Joes pheasants

jbillings

In the Brooder
Jan 21, 2017
Hi i am joe and last year I got three one year old red golden pheasants and have learned alot in the prosses Ihope you can learn from this as well as help me .This is my first question.Before incubating can you refrigerate eggs

Last edited:
:heI have red breasted golden pheasants I have had them for about a year yesterday I found four eggs I refrigerated them for about 12 hours before incubating will they be ok:he

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

I have heard many folks that will take them from their fridge..and some work.

Trader Joe's, ...people hatch them from Trader Joes too. They are refrigerated.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! I too have also read of success stories with eggs from the refrigerator. Hope you have a good hatch and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

Thank you I got really worried I had killed them I am not sticking in the refrige again

G’Day from down under Joe
frow.gif
Welcome!

I too have heard of successful hatches from refrigerated eggs. Fingers crossed you are successful.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Nice to meet you Joe. You may want to post on the "pheasant thread," just to get their input. Just put that in the search box and it should come up for you. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom