ISO Mixed Hatching Eggs (in CT, USA)

Dooze

In the Brooder
Mar 12, 2015
Hi!

I'm looking to get a variety of hatching eggs (probably between 15-20... maybe more, maybe less) but don't exactly want to commit to at least 12 of all the same kind. I would be buying in mid May I think.

For the moment, I'm thinking about getting...
  • Silkies
  • Polish
  • Orpingtons
  • Cochins (bantam or standard)
  • Easter / Oliver Eggers
  • Marans (black copper would be best)
  • Barnyard Mix. Smorgasbord. Mix of whatever you have.

At the moment, it isn't really necessary to get any of them, but I do have a lady specifically asking me to hatch silkies, marans, and easter/olive eggers.

Comment below and let me know your prices / people you recommend etc...

Bonus points if you live in CT. I will pay for shipping if you aren't close, though.

Last edited:
I will have Olive Eggers and Black Copper Marans available in May, along with lots of fun barnyard mixes. The Olive Egger and Marans are $45 a dozen shipped (that includes shipping). The barnyard mixes are $25-$30 shipped. We're NPIP certified and I can ship about 2 dozen in one shipment.

I will have EE hatching eggs available in about a month, lots of shades of blue and green eggs, lots of different feather colors. $12/10 eggs+$13 for tracked/insured shipping. NPIP certified, located in Ohio.

Hi!

I'm looking to get a variety of hatching eggs (probably between 15-20... maybe more, maybe less) but don't exactly want to commit to at least 12 of all the same kind. I would be buying in mid May I think.

• Silkies
  • Polish
  • Orpingtons
  • Easter / Oliver Eggers

At the moment, it isn't really necessary to get any of them, but I do have a lady specifically asking me to hatch silkies, marans, and easter/olive eggers.

Bonus points if you live in CT. I will pay for shipping if you aren't close, though.

I am in Guilford and have OE, EE, and French Copper Marans. I also have lovely mixes with Cochin, Salmon Favorolles, Cream Legbar, Swedish Flower Hen, etc etc. I have large fowl frizzle as well. Pick up only

I'm in CA and have Marans(Black,splash,blue, Birchen, Wheaten in 3 separate yards. I also have Salmon Favoralles, Silver Phoenix, Buff Catalina, Light Sussex for pure breed and a bunch of chickens for color work. Let me know what you want and I'll do a custom order.

I'm in CA and have Marans(Black,splash,blue, Birchen, Wheaten in 3 separate yards. I also have Salmon Favoralles, Silver Phoenix, Buff Catalina, Light Sussex for pure breed and a bunch of chickens for color work. Let me know what you want and I'll do a custom order.
forgot the Crested cream Legbars and I'm sure something else...

Hi!

• Silkies
  • Polish
  • Orpingtons
  • Easter / Oliver Eggers

Hello I may have several of what your looking for. Location NY. I am NPIP

Back
Top Bottom