My beautiful farm life lol

Shiyanne

Chirping
Jan 22, 2017
Florida
Hi all, been searching for a thread that i could include all my critters, so if this isnt the spot plz let me know..and if im wrong on something plz tell me?

Me and my hubby just moved into a place with lots of problems but 5 acres of land... We are not afraid of work so we dug in and started building... First we dug dog runs.. I have 4 pitbulls. Then i wanted fresh eggs sooo i got a flock from a neighbor (apparently she nor i knew what i lucked into..so had to build a coop

Then i transported my roos..

Cordon blue

And ebony

Then i moved my hens.. Some were already laying eggs and some are still not ready..

Phoenix and her bestie

This is biddy b*tch.. Shes queen and lets everyone know it. Can anyone tell me what she is?

Two reds without names yet.

This is snow... I was told on here she might be rhode island white?

And black betty.. And her roo. Langstons?

Last edited:
Soory seperate entries but it wont let me do all in one..

I dont know what she is either but shes very docile.

And my new ducklings...

I have more hens but they dont seem to like their pics taken. Well other than their butts lol.

Soo in between all these awesome critters, im learning that i have no chicken/duck sense at all. But you guys and this website are teaching me so much that i cant begin to thank you enough.

Sooo to be continued....

Last edited:

she is a Cuckoo Marans! she has pink looking legs and not as distinctive barring as a barred rock!

(barred rock)

(Cuckoo Marans)
see the difference!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom