Orust, Lavender Orpington, Shamo, Malay, Ayam Cemani, Barnyard Mix

BREKEN

In the Brooder
May 31, 2016
1st . I have beautiful Swedish Orust Chickens directly from GFF last year. My hens have a 95% fertility rate (as of last months eggs I checked).
I am selling eggs $5 each or a dozen for $50. You can also mix and match with our other breeds.

2nd I have Lovely Lavender Orpington hatching eggs.Sell eggs at Half dozen for $20 and will provide extras for free. Individual eggs are $5 each if you want to mix and match with other breeds I have available.

3rd I have beautiful Shamo. They are tall birds up to 3ft tall our roosters can reach. I will only sell eggs as Half dozen or less at a time as right now I only have the one pair laying. Price is $50 for 6 eggs or $10 each if you would want to mix/match with our other breeds.

4th I have Malay (SHOW STOCK). They are very similar to the Shamo but on average a few inches shorter for males. I have also found they do well with other chickens more easily were the Shamo are more dominate. Will sell eggs $50 a half dozen. or $10 each. ~as of 4-9-16 we will start a waiting list. waiting for hens to start laying moreregular ~

5th I have Ayam Cemani. They are solid black with no white leakage, dark mouths. Unrelated trio from across the country. Eggs will be sold 6 for $75 or $20 each. You can mix and match with our other breeds. ~as of 4-27-17 Hens are laying and we have eggs available ~

6th Barnyard Mix. I have one pen with several breeds. Heritage Rhode Island Red (SHOW LINES), Blue & Black Copper maran, Light Brahma, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Blue-Red Laced Wyandotte, Cream Legbar $10 a dozen or eggs at $1 each. All of these birds are large brown, Pink to blue egg layers.

Please keep in mind I do my best to collect eggs in a timely manner. I will never ship eggs more than 7 days old. I always try my best to provide the freshest eggs available for shipment to increase hatch hate probabilities.

Shipping is available nation wide. We will send priority through USPS. I am NPIP tested. Eggs will be double boxed with lots of foam. Each individual egg will be bubble wrapped with ends open for air exchange. We charge $15 flat rate for shipping no matter the number of eggs.

I can not guarantee hatching rates once the eggs leave my care but always try to provide a safe shipping environment to give you the best possible outcome.. I can tell you those who are receiving eggs are getting 70-75% Hatch rates as of 4-18-17 Will continue to update through the year.

Pictures posted are of my actual birds.

Last edited:
Update 2-27-17
I have 1 dozen ready to be shipped out Thursday for Sat Delivery if anyone interested!! If not their going in the bator on sat.

Will also sell smaller numbers then a dozen if someone wants less. 6 eggs for $25. (with shipping would be $43)

Will you be offering these throughout the spring? I need to wait on my Silkies to brood. Also I have not been on here in a while. Is there a way to save this post OR could you PM me so I can check back when my girls are ready?

Thanks so much!

I will have eggs available through the spring, summer. I will also have Day old chicks available for shiping starting friday. They will be $20 each.

I will send you a PM

Definitely wanting some this spring!
I JUST found out about this breed, and it is so interesting that this is available now!

Here are some of my babies that were just hatched out sat. We put 14 eggs in the incubator. 11 hatched. All healthy and doing well.

I'm just curious, but I heard sometimes black spots/specks can even be seen on their legs sometimes.
Is this true for your chickens?

Back
Top Bottom