| ! | Wild Chat Thread appeared! Trainer Frost sent out Conversation (Frost bite88 chat thread)

I haven't done a poll before so...eh

• This is a cool thread

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • This is a terrible thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorns

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Pics

Frost bite88

Crowing
9 Years
I don't know where I was going with that title (It's a pokemon thing)...Anyway

Hello! Welcome to my chat thread I made out of sheer boredom. No in all seriousness I made this to talk to the awesome people on BYC!

Go ahead and talk about anything you like, it be literally anything (as long as it's appropriate), I personally am quite a nerd so I'll probably talk about books, fandoms, and other stuff, but go ahead and talk about whatever!!!

I also made this because I have not been as active on BYC as I like to be. The reasons for that is mainly the lack of new rps I'd like to join (I only join new ones so I'm not lost, I guess I'm a little lazy :p ), so go ahead and post any rps you're made (just don't spam it, that's annoying), here is a rp I made that still needs members: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1149500/the-fate-of-packs-await-a-role-play (I kinda made this whole section to shamelessly advertise my rp)

I also made this because I'm too much of a shy bean to go to other chat threads so yeah...

Anyway have fun, talk about whatever you feel like talking about :thumbsup

Did i kill this
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom