MICHIGAN - Six hens in need of re-homing!

MsChickenMomma

Crowing
10 Years
Dec 2, 2012
Michigan
Hello everyone,

I am located in West MI, and I need to find a home for my small flock of six hens. I will be moving into an apartment out of state some time in the next 6-12 months, and it is no longer an option for me to keep my birds.

These hens are kept as pets, not necessarily for egg production, and I would love for them to remain someone's pets. :) Three of the girls will be four years old in May, the other three will be one year in July.

The breeds are:
Two EE's,
One Buff Orp,
And three Barnevelders.

The Barn's are the pullets.

I get about 4 eggs per day from them right now. The EE's are the only girls not laying eggs, but they should start laying again once the weather warms up.

If anyone would be interested in giving these girls a great new home, let me know. I am willing to meet up somewhere or bring them to you (depending on where you live).

Thank you! :)

Would you be able to bring the gals to Pierson, Michigan? It's north of Cedar Springs. Otherwise, perhaps you could bring them to Grand Rapids in the early afternoon? I get off work at 2:30.

I would take them and add them to my laying flock of buff orpingtons and barred rocks.

Let me know if that might work.

Back
Top Bottom