New to site!

MamaBear1988

Hatching
Feb 21, 2017
Santa Fe, Tx
Hi! I am Mary! I am the wife to an amazing husband, and mother to 3 beautiful children ages 17,13, and 4. We currently have over 20 chickens, 3 dogs, a cat,and have just added a donkey and a mini Nubian goat on our property. We are huge animal lovers and plan to have more species of animals in the future! We live near Santa Fe, Texas. I worked on a miniature horse farm for 6 years in cypress Texas when I was around 18, where i developed my love for farm animals. Happy to be apart of a community online that helps each other by passing on there own experiences and knowledge :) excited to learn new things and pass along some knowledge as well!

Last edited:
Double post, but welcome again
smile.png

G’Day from down under MamaBear1988
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Mary, it's nice to have you here! Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures

Back
Top Bottom