Help! Transgender chicks!!!

BBQJOE

Songster
Sep 25, 2015
Void where prohibited.
In order to create a level of equality among my baby chicks, I have placed appropriate signs for their respective sexes at the feeding trough.
Some of the girls are eating from the girl's side, and some of the boy's are eating from the boys side, but a number of them are eating from either side as they wish.

I'm afraid that I'm going to end up with LGBT chickens when they grow up.

What should I do???

I wonder if the cockerels, sorry, pullets, will want to be caponized? Also, better use them proper pronouns.

I'm making fun of my own sad trans butt at the moment. I feel horrible but this is too frickin funny.

Maybe your chicks don't identify as humans? that may be your problem right there, Joe. by calling them boys and girls, you're forcing them into a human identity. Your signs need to say pullets and cockerels.....assuming your chicks identify as chickens
hmm.png
.That could open up a whole thing right there....maybe one identifies as a duck? So you need signs saying drake and hen (is there another name for immature male and female ducks?) I think, to cover all your bases and not offend any of your chicks, you need signs that list all possible names for both male and female of all the species your birds could possibly identify as. So they'll feel comfortable, you know.

And, not to be Anglo-centric, but you're printing the signs in English. maybe your chicks aren't English speakers. You need to have the signs in multiple languages, or offer a translator.

Maybe your chicks don't identify as humans? that may be your problem right there, Joe. by calling them boys and girls, you're forcing them into a human identity. Your signs need to say pullets and cockerels.....assuming your chicks identify as chickens
hmm.png
.That could open up a whole thing right there....maybe one identifies as a duck? So you need signs saying drake and hen (is there another name for immature male and female ducks?) I think, to cover all your bases and not offend any of your chicks, you need signs that list all possible names for both male and female of all the species your birds could possibly identify as. So they'll feel comfortable, you know.

And, not to be Anglo-centric, but you're printing the signs in English. maybe your chicks aren't English speakers. You need to have the signs in multiple languages, or offer a translator.
Man, this whole identity thing is really complicated.
I'm not sure who's gonna need a shrink more, me or them?

Maybe all this confusion of their identities is opening up a whole new realm of my own psyche that I need to get in touch with?
OMG, I don't think I can live around all this gender misplacement and indecision.
Maybe they'll have to put me on drugs.

Hey, I have high schoolers so this is everyday conversation for me
roll.png
and I could do this all day long.

You've addressed the feed, but we haven't even broached the bathroom labeling etiquette yet.....
big_smile.png
. And how about the sleeping arrangements? the dressing rooms?

Back
Top Bottom