Good morning yall!

TLopes

In the Brooder
Mar 28, 2017
Can anyone guess their age? Days old? Weeks old?
I'm in El Paso TX and we're keeping our first ducklings. Hoping for some pekin females, eggs, garden pests control, and just some friendly companions for our family of 2 boys. Every question I Googled led me to this website so I knew I had to join!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww....what cutie pies!! I don't know a thing about ducks, so I can't say how old they are other than they are at the "adorable" age. LOL

Definitely stop by our Ducks section for help, sharing stories and company of other duck owners!

Enjoy those babies and welcome to our flock! :)

welcome-byc.gif

All I can tell about your ducklings is that they are cute! The Duck forum will become your new best friend
big_smile.png

Have fun with the little ones!

G’Day from down under TLopes
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received links to some great starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom