Progress of the construction and huge project at the Farm

lilmillefleur

chillin' with my peeps!
8 Years
Oct 3, 2015
MA
Hi guys! I'm really excited to share the progress that will take place as we start a huge project to update and add to our Farm! It does not have a name yet. So you can help us decide on a name. Anyways they are going to break ground for a new, big barn on Tuesday, and so I decided to take pictures of the "before". I will also take pictures of the "during" and "after" so you can see the amazing transformations. I will be here most of next week, as I have a school break, except for monday and some other days, for the Patriots Day parade in Concord. After that I will be here about once or twice a week. This might be a slower thread, but I will try to update it as often as I can. First off, here are some "before" pictures I took today:

I will post more images soon. I have many but they are taking too long to submit.

Sorry I haven't gotten to this in a while. Like I said this will be a slow thread.
So they are starting to dig the foundation for our little barn. It will be for sheep, chicken winter quarters, and their feed and supplies. It is bigger than I thought! Also a mess! I wish our chickens were here to come dig up all the worms turned up in there. However I did see a lone wild turkey who seemed to be enjoying herself.

That old deck has also come down. Even with only dirt it looks so much better! We did save a rusty old claw foot tub that has just been sitting in there. We like it, but I seem to be the only one who knows what to use it for. What else but a duck pond if we get ducks!

And just because, here are my baby frogs. So cute.

image.jpg
image.jpg
The coop is looking wonderful after a good clean out. It's almost ready for our chickens to come, any day now!

Back
Top Bottom