BATMAN IS LONELY: PLEASE HELP

JimNDiane

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 10, 2013
TX

Where can I buy a female Canada goose? I was told that mine is a male & that he is called a Canada Honker. My neighbor passed away & the family offered him to me & I was happy to oblige. But, I think that he's lonely. He stands at the fence & faces the direction where he used to live & makes calling noises. I found out the he used to have a mate & together they used to fly around the neighborhood & return home. I just want him to be happy. He lives in the same space as the other geese he's always known... (I failed to mention that they also gave me 2 other pairs of geese) I already contacted Strombergs & they only do straight run & their next available pre-order schedule is December 2017.
PLEASE HELP
Diane

Last edited:

Where can I buy a female Canada goose? I was told that mine is a male & that he is called a Canada Honker. My neighbor passed away & the family offered him to me & I was happy to oblige. But, I think that he's lonely. He stands at the fence & faces the direction where he used to live & makes calling noises. I found out the he used to have a mate & together they used to fly around the neighborhood & return home. I just want him to be happy. He lives in the same space as the other geese he's always known... (I failed to mention that they also gave me 2 other pairs of geese) I already contacted Strombergs & they only do straight run & their next available pre-order schedule is December 2017.
PLEASE HELP
Diane
Strombergs

Back
Top Bottom