Can Anyone guess the breed or sex please ?? Started sprouted head feathers, photos are a week apart

LynzT

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2017

Hi, I've just been going through your other posts and you have posted lots of different threads trying to identify these chicks you adopted and I've just realised that I've commented on this chick before in one of the others. It would make a lot more sense if you just update the original thread with new photos rather than start a new one each time. I've already suggested a few weeks ago that this was a cream legbar or possible cross. There is nothing else it can be considering it hatched from a blue egg, is crested with a single comb, has partridge colouring and you are in the UK where cream legbars are reasonably common.

It is a pullet.

@Clucksworth12

The OP is in the UK and we don't have EEs and Ameraucana here. There is also no such breed as an Americana even in the USA. From what I have read, it is a deliberate misspelling of the Ameraucana breed, used as a marketing ploy to pass EEs off as something they are not.
Also Ameraucana have pea combs not single combs like this chick. If you do some research on cream legbars, you will improve your knowledge of breeds and realise that this bird has all the characteristics of that breed.

Back
Top Bottom