Hello!

yesterDAYNE

yurkey crazy
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Apr 27, 2017
Oklahoma
Hello everyone! I'm Dayne, I'm about a month or two lurker, but new member! I just got my first chicks about three weeks ago. I'm excited to see them grow. We aren't going into it specifically for eggs or meat, but mostly as pets with the added bonus of eggs! No meat birds here.

We have 13 now, I don't have any recent pictures except for one, but I can tell you what birds we have!

(Blue Gold pictured above!)
4 Brahmas (Blue Gold Partridge girl named Mei, Splash rooster named Rooster Cogburn. They're siblings. Then newer additions 2 light brahma girls who are unnamed cause we can't tell em apart.)

2 Araucanas (2 girls, named Zarya and Charlie)

2 Silkies (both unknown sex, one buff named Oscar and the other black unnamed)

1 Salmon Faverolle (girl, named Mochi)

1 Buff Brahma Bantam (unknown sex, named Shiloh)

1 Japanese Bantam (unknown sex, named Scratch. They like to obsessively peck the side of their brooder.)

1 Mille Fleur Bantam (unknown sex, named Millie.)

1 Sebright Bantam (unknown sex, unnamed)

My personal favorites are the blue gold partridge brahma and the salmon faverolle. Those 2 + the araucana (zarya) and the buff brahma bantam (shiloh) are my personal chicks! the others are split up among my mom and my sister.

Anyway, it's great to be here! : )

welcome-byc.gif

G’Day from down under Dayne
frow.gif
Welcome!

Aaaaw, what a cutie!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom