Large Fowl Hatching Eggs****Colored Egg Layers and Standard Bred Chickens

cpartist

Crowing
14 Years
Aug 29, 2009
Alachua County FL
Hatching Eggs available from my Large Fowl. I specialize in Colored Egg Layers and dual purpose American Heritage Breeds. I breed to both the Standard of Perfection and for egg color when appropriate. I have had the same breeds, and only these breeds for at least 6-8 years, and keep closed flocks. When you order from me you gain the advantage that most or all faults and DQs have been eliminated and the eggs you purchase are from flocks that have been chosen from multi generations and hundreds of hatchlings. These are not from flocks that were purchased the year before and are unculled siblings thrown together, but are from a deliberate breeding system with an eye for detail and high standards. I am in North Fl and FL NPIP# 58-2172-E

I will only ship eggs that I have confirmed fertility on, but I do not guarantee hatch rates or offer refunds on hatching eggs due to variables in postal handling and incubation. Please do not purchase if you do not understand the risks inherent in incubating shipped eggs. Payment is by Paypal only.

Shipping is a flat 20.00 and is for Priority Mail postage and packing materials.

Colored Egg Layers

Blue/Black/Splash Copper Marans 45.00 doz
Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas 50.00 doz
Olive Eggers F3 and F4 40.00 doz
Welbars (rare and autosexing) 75.00 doz

Heritage Standard Bred Fowl/Exhibition Lines

New Hampshires 45.00 doz
Barred Rocks 45.00 a doz
Delawares 40.00 a doz
BLR Wyandottes (Blue/Black/Splash Laced Red) 60.00 a doz

PM to order or for more photos.

Last edited: