Newnan,GA Chicken Laws?

HEY !!! I am in Newnan, Georgia too !!!I do not live in the City i live in the county of Coweta. If you need chics or eggs , send me a pm. And WELCOME to BYC !!!

I am from Columbus
WELCOME

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Hi--We recently moved to Newnan, Ga from Atlanta and would like to raise a small (8 to 10) chicken coop for our families use for eggs and for our 8 year old daughter to get some feel for real country living!
D.gif
Do you know anyone who would be willing to sell us some chicks or hatching eggs to start our little brood? We can even start with less than that and when they grow up let them raise some more chicks... Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or phone at 678-663-3280. Thank you!

Thank you for all your help! You really know what you are doing and I am looking forward to learning more from you!

Quote:
I am wondering the same thing--we live right on the edge of the city, but considered county....I really want to raise some chickens here though!

I live in downtown Newnan and would like to start raising chickens. If anyone is familiar with the laws your help would be appreciated because I don't know where to start. Thanks

I don't know what the laws are here--but I am guessing that in the county it is ok as long as it is not near someone else's residence--maybe so far from the property line...? I would love to find out for sure though as we are wanting to start a little coup!

Back
Top Bottom