Texas Swap Austin/College Station/Brenham/Sealy/Houston

maf2008

Songster
12 Years
Feb 19, 2009
How many out there in southeast Texas have chickens and want to swap together? I will have LOTS of breeds/eggs/chicks/hens and roos ....... We can ship/mail or meet somewhere

I need lots of extras and supplies and unwanted chicken items example feeders/waterers and nest boxes and so on.....

Lets swap!
ya.gif

Hi! I'm in Sealy, but I'm new to chickens and don't really have much "extra". My chickies are 13 weeks old, so hopefully it won't be too long before I have eggs. I have 2 roos (a RIR and a Sizzle), so I will eventually have hatching eggs...most will be mutts since I have 7 breeds.

Hi Tx Mom,

You are 20 minutes away from me! lets keep in touch. I have about 20 breeds (more or less) and when mine start laying (about 6 weeks) we can swap eggs/chicks?

Nice to "meet you"
wee.gif

Quote:
I live near you, just outside of Collinsville near Lake Kiowia. I don't have anything to swap or trade yet....but maybe in a few months...lol. I could buy something....I am looking for ducks and guineas.

Pam

I'm down in Fort Worth. I only have Silkies, just 1 laying right now.
And my poor little roo isn't getting the job done yet. But he's still
young.
Anyways, I've got 47 eggs in the incubator right now from various
other Silkie breeders. So I may have Silkie chicks available in a few
weeks.

I'm in College Station. I would probably make a trip.

BTW, TxMom, my Barred Rocks are wonderful! They are sooo sweet, easily my daughter's favorites. We sent our australorps to freezer camp the other week, but kept George.
big_smile.png

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie that lives in Houston and have 6 10 wk old pullets. I don't have anything to trade but I would LOVE to meet you guys and see what you have!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom