Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

babymakes6

Gifted
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
far west Ohio
Want to host a mascot?

It is a lot of fun to host a mascot, however there is a commitment involved. All you really need to do is ask for a mascot, patiently wait your turn in receiving one, and when you do get a mascot, take pictures of it doing things with you or your family and seeing interesting places and post them on here to share with us. You do need to pay to ship the mascot (with delivery confirmation!) to the next host on the list. Thanks, and send me a message if you'd like to participate!
ya.gif

Official guidelines:
1) Send me a PM with your name, address & phone number if you would like to be a host. Also, you can request a particular mascot if you'd like. Please also confirm that you will use delivery confirmation when sending the mascot to the next host.
2) Hosts must agree to send the mascots to the next host using delivery confirmation, and PM the delivery confirmation to me!
3) Hosts lists will be made on a first-come first-listed basis,
4) Please share your family fun and adventures with the Mascots and take pictures and post them on this thread so that we all can share in the fun!!
Remember also that this is a “family site”so nothing pg rated with the Mascots please, LOL!!!!
5)If you can, please use the BYC uploader to post your pictures.
6) Please be reasonable about the length of time (7-10days please) you keep the Mascot as there are ALOT of people eagerly awaiting their turn to host!!!

Current Mascots in action:

Fancy Frizzle

Miss Sebright

Beaker
OUT OF ROTATION-living and sharing adventures with LilBizzy and the "unofficial mascot" Billy.
big_smile.png

Roscoe the Duck

DebiRaymond

Tootsie the Turkey

Nivrocco

Adelaide & Peepers

michaelmay26

Last edited:
YAY!!! I didn't see this thread, so I posted Beakers adventures for today on a new thread. It should probably be moved here... Anyway, thanks yougotchickens and babymakes5.. its great you are taking over. SE, I'm sorry people were such pains that you ended up retiring. This really is a great thing. Especially now that I got a Beaker LOL

Thanks SE!
Think Terrie would be willing to post the link to this thread in the old one? Meant to do that before it closed, but you beat me to it!
Not too enthusiastic about leaving all this behind, are you?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

ya.gif
I found You
ya.gif

I will (as Soon as I get her ) I will post Fancy's arrival here. If you girls need anything I will try to help. You have my full support in this endevor

SE again I thank you sooo much
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
You are the best
love.gif

thumbsup.gif
Yeah Mascots

big_smile.png
Karan

Congratulations WeGotChickens & BabyMakes5! And thank you!

Thank you too Scrambled Eggs for all that you did! I still hope someday to get a mascot here to meet my flock!

clap.gif
Yippee! Folks are finding their way over in spite of no link!
clap.gif

LilBizzy, at least include a link to your Beaker thread on this one, pretty please.
And karanleaf, definitely post Fancy's pics here!

Heather and I need to put our heads together and iron out some details on this continued venture.
Some ideas we've kicked around:
Hosts need to agree to add delivery confirmation when they ship the mascot to the next person, and then PM that # to Heather and I. Kinda like a CYA that any loss is the PO's fault, and not the hosts, ya know?
Also, the idea of introducing some new mascots while we try and round up the prior mascots.

And SE and Heather are each working on an upcoming Mascot surprise! So stay tuned!!!

So, after a midnight snack last night,
midnitesnack.jpg

we all went to bed. In the morning, we got up and had some coffee on the deck:

coffee.jpg

Now, giving the duck coffee was NOT a good idea. Before I could blink, I saw a little yellow flash halfway across the yard:
buzz1.jpg

By the time I got across the yard, the little caffeinated duckie was in trouble:
Buzz2.jpg

He ran around and around and around the yard while I got ready for work. But by the time I was ready, the coffee buzz had turned into a caffeine crash, and the poor little duckie had crashed:
crash.jpg

I couldn't wake him, so I had to go to work without him. When I got home, he was well rested. We played Hide and Seek. Hmm, Where's Beaker?

hide1.jpg

hide2.jpg

hide3.jpg

hide5.jpg

hide4.jpg

Then, it was time to feed the little guy:

hotdog.jpg

Is it done now?

He's telling stories to the little chicks, and then it'll be time for bed. Not an exciting first day, but better than being in the box

Back
Top Bottom