Can you take a dog (on a leash,of course) into a Tractor Supply store?

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
We have to take Kane to the vet on Thursday. Since there's a TSC store in a town close to the town where the vet's office is, I figured we'd stop in at the TSC, but I can only do it if we can take Kane in the store with us; won't leave him in the car by himself.

We've taken Moxie into the TSC store near us. We were a little apprehensive at first, but then that quickly went away. They were super friendly and the cashier even gave Moxie a biscuit!
woot.gif
:)

Quote:
Ok thanks. We usually go to Atwoods, which is alot like TSC and Atwoods does allow dogs, so I thought TSC might too. Kane is still small enough he can ride in the shopping cart.

Probably depends on the store. I know in our small town, people bring pets in all the stores, even saw a girl with a kitten in the grocery store the other day. We're in a small country town, and nobody really cares if pets are brought in stores, in fact most store owners around here bring there dogs with them.

Quote:
Ditto.

I still get hassled even though my dog is in her Service Dog Vest.

But then again she isn't your normally expected Service Dog (not a German Shepard or Lab) and I don't have a visual handicap.

ETA---I love when someone says to me in a snotty way, "You don't look handicapped". I respond with, "Well, you don't look stupid either but I guess looks can be deceiving" I know, I'm bad.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ditto.

I still get hassled even though my dog is in her Service Dog Vest.

But then again she isn't your normally expected Service Dog (not a German Shepard or Lab) and I don't have a visual handicap.

ETA---I love when someone says to me in a snotty way, "You don't look handicapped". I respond with, "Well, you don't look stupid either but I guess looks can be deceiving" I know, I'm bad.

You are too funny.
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

There's a TSC not too far from us that does rescue events and even a vaccination clinics ( I think once a month ) for dogs. I'd just call and ask to be sure though.

Bluemoon

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom