Errol- Barred OEGB
Champ (short for Champagne)- Porcelain Duccle
Buddy (short for Budweiser)- Mille Fleur Duccle
Splash- Silkie
Licorice- Black Cochin

Still to be named:
Splash Cochin
Golden Neck Duccle

I have 2 roosters. One is named Jack and he is a Delaware. We named him Jack. My son named him after his Grandfather because Jack had some major health issues when he was a couple months old as my f-in-l did as a teenager (Polio). We had a RSL hen that went broody last year and hatched out 3 babies RIR/RSL (which all 3 were boys) we kept 1 and name J.J. because we had a RIR rooster before but he got so very mean and you couldn't even walk by the pen without him flogging us.

Sorry chicmom, I couldn't help it, I laughed pretty hard over yours.
lol.png

BO - Sunny (bc he looked like the color of the sun)
BO/Del mix - Domino (bc he's white & black like dominoes)
Bantam SF - Eagle (bc he looked like a baby eagle when she was getting his feathers)
Bantam EE - King Tut (bc he acted all big & bad when I put him in his a pen with his own girls)

Carl, EE, an accidental roo. Was supposed to be "Carly" - named for my recently passed sister Carlanne.

Amos - bantam black cochin, was supposed to be Amy, whoops. He is now gone, thanks to my killer dachshund who couldn't resist the fluff ball scooting past him. That's not a CHICKEN, Mom!!

I have four Sebrights, 3 silver and one gold, which I haven't a clue as to their sex yet. 2 Silvers are 8 wks old, 1 silver is 3 wks old (thereabouts) and the golden is 3 wks old, too. I DO suspect the Golden, and none of the 3 wk chicks have names yet. If either or both of the 8 wk old Silver Sebrights turn into roos, their names will change from Alice to Alex and/or Georgia to George.

The Golden? I'm thinking Titan, right now.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom