im setting my eggs in my homemade bator at 12 enyone with me ? :D

Daniel_2kaii9

Songster
10 Years
Jun 16, 2009
South Wales
hey, im setting my eggs in my homemade bator at 12 enyone with me ?
big_smile.png

if u set your eggs last week / this week / yesturday or 2day still join me
smile.png

~Daniel.

Set 18 eggs last night, 11 red sussex and 7 light sussex, around 8 pm under a broody hen. This time she is doing the work. Due the 3rd of July so hopefullly we will have a lot to celebrate this year. I have not raised this breed before so I am really excited.

sounds good Chickapooh23
smile.png
good luck & keep us updated on this topic
smile.png

mine will be due to hatch july 4/5
smile.png

my eggs are a cross Silkie male X Old English Game Bantam Hens wonder what thay will look like
smile.png

i hope i have good luck with my eggs in the incubator

my first time incubating
smile.png

~Daniel

I just set 100 on Sunday afternoon in my homemade Incubator, does that count LOL.

AL

Quote:
My last hatch I set well over 300 but I am just collecting from my best breeders now, Chickens............ they are Light Brahmas, Standard White Cornish, White Rocks, and some Cornish cross Crosses, along with some other project eggs I am working with. I am not planning on a very good success rate from these as fertility is an issue from these large birds that's why I am still hatching and will be until they quit laying later this summer.

AL

Quote:
My last hatch I set well over 300 but I am just collecting from my best breeders now, Chickens............ they are Light Brahmas, Standard White Cornish, White Rocks, and some Cornish cross Crosses, along with some other project eggs I am working with. I am not planning on a very good success rate from these as fertility is an issue from these large birds that's why I am still hatching and will be until they quit laying later this summer.

AL

sounds like some nice chickens good luck with the hatch & keep us updated on this topic
smile.png

this is my first time incubating im going 2 candle my eggs friday night to see whats happening

is it ok that i got some of my eggs right under the light and every time i turn them i move the ones right under the light to the end line of eggs and move some of the eggs from the end line to the middle right under the light ?

sorry if its confusing lol
hide.gif

~Daniel

Back
Top Bottom