Narragansett Turkeys

We are in NC and are members of the ABLC and SPPA. If you don't care for hatchery birds and want to support local breeders there are 3 Narri breeders listed in tha ALBC breeder directory. In Troy, NC , Linwood, NC and Trinity, NC if any of those are close to you PM me and i'll give you contact info.

Srece

I'd be interested in finding a local breeder as well. I'm near Raleigh.

Last edited:
For North Carolina breeders I would follow Steve's advice and PM him for the info. If that does not prove successful, consider ordering 15 poults from Porter's. Going to TSC is the same as ordering via mail, just don't have to order as many. TSC gets their chicks/poults via USPS.

Quote:
Just be careful of TSC or feed stores. They don't know or care what they have and may sell you a 3 day old narragansett and they turn out to be a broad breasted bronze! Not that they are trying to do it but they just don't know the difference when they order serveral types at one time. Stay local or order your own if you can. A good supply of poults anr just comming on line in most parts of the country so give it a few weeks.

When u order turkeys from TSC, they are custom ordered for you. so if I order reds they order reds, and I don't have to pay shipping. I would rather get local birds but the price point is ok at TSC if I cant get em local.

I have them and they are laying well. I could probably sell you hatching eggs if you're interested. I'm in Utah, so the standart $12-15 for shipping would apply. Let me check and see what they are going for and if you're interested, I'll get back to you with a price.

Shelley

Back
Top Bottom