How To Raise Quail Ebook ...im Tempted To Buy It

I don't know about the book because I have never read it, yet I raise quail that don't just die. Could be my species selection, the climate or other things. I just don't know. If it's under $20 then knock yourself out. Couldn't hurt.

Quote:
Seems to me there is lot of hype there, (reading preview). Like "Saving one quail will save you $99.00 a year."

$25.00 bucks for e-book is a stretch. I bet you can get all info about quail you need on this board.

But it is your money.

In case you buy it , tell us if you learn anything about quail in this book which is not available here (BYC).

I have to agree with pascopol. You should be able to find everything you need right here. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on the board who will take the time and answer all your questions. That way you can take that $25.00 and put it towards building yourself a quail pen or buying some eggs for hatching.

Quote:
+1 One could glean enough info right here to write a good book just using the search feature..... I think more pens will always be on the list of stuff to do too. Bill

The more pens the better!

I guess one has to post pics of setups, and have more than 3 people looking at it and scratching their heads saying..."I don't see anything wrong there". to build confidence.

If you have hatched out/brooded any amount of quail, and are scrambling for pen space....You don't really need me to help you out. My confidence is high that you know what you are doing. Sorry, it's just my best guess.

I'll be happy to help anyone out with the finer points, but you probably know what you are doing, unless you are a total duffass. In which case, no amount of schooling will help you out.
Please buck up, and get er done! I think you can do it, but I can always be proven wrong.

Quote:
Boy I sure hope I dont need "approval from the board" for quail pens. I got'em stashed in aquariums, rubbermaid totes, wire cages built with J clips and soon a full on quail complex.... I will get that one approved by the state thou. Bill

Don't think its worth it, Not bought this book so I can't say much about it other than $25 seems outlandish for an ebook, especicially conidering thats more than a lot of poultry books published and in print cost. I don't have a high opinion of ebooks advertised in this manor in general (been given a few), usually they have exaggerated get rich quick scheme type descritions but are really just full of older publications / info found free online. Quail care isn't rocket science, theres quite a bit of info here free and online too.

Quote:
I have to agree with everyone else. Save your money and learn what you need to know from the knowledgeable people here. I've subscribed to the newsletter from this site and it was a waste of time. Haven't read anything in the newsletters that isn't either common knowledge or common sense. The newsletter is basically questions he's received from people and he answers them, well sort of but not really. One lady was asking what temperature extremes japs could live in. His answer was watch them and see if they look comfortable or not. DUH. I was needing an answer for that as well so came to the forum here to get a real answer lol

Thank you guys

I think you all right

This is the best place to find answer to your questions

is full of knoledge and experince

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom