Charles Logan's Birchen Marans

Chickhick

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2010
North Alabama
Has anyone gotten Marans from Charles Logan? Particularly Birchen? I've contacted him about getting some, and just wondered if anyone on here has some of his. He got his directly from Wade Jeane. I'd love to see pictures.
big_smile.png

He got back with me today via e-mail, and unfortunately he isn't selling any of the Birchen because the egg color needs too much work before they are very dark.

He must just not be much of a phone talker, because I met him last year at the Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival, and he was a delight to talk to in person. I had no idea he was a big deal in the chicken community. But he had some beautiful chicken there of a lot of different breeds, and I was awestruck and we talked a long time. Only afterwards did I find out that he is a big wig!

When I e-mailed him I said he might remember me because we talked a long time, and he did remember me. A very nice gentleman.
thumbsup.gif

Bringing this old thread up - has anybody heard back from mydarkeggs.com ? I have attempted twice and never heard back about the blue coppers and birchens?

I understand it is busy time but I gave them plenty of time?

This thread is 5 years old, but I'm wondering if you had any luck! I'm interested in trying to obtain some Blue Copper Marans and/or Birchen Marans from Charles Logan or his associates. I'm in the Montgomery, AL area so I could easily drive there. Thanks for any info. I have just sent an email to the My Dark Eggs site...I hope I hear something!

Back
Top Bottom