Pinless Peepers Work!

BethieofVA

Songster
9 Years
Mar 27, 2010
Yorktown, Virginia
I know it looks like my girls are watching a 3D movie, but these suckers have helped immensely!

52367_dscn5257.jpg

I have witnessed no more pecking, picking and bullying in the past few days. It looks like my one hen is on the mend. I am so grateful for these ugly little blinders. LOL!!

I use the exact same pinless peepers on six of my hens. The only one that doesn't have a pair is our LegHorn hen. Her comb is sooo large that the peeper would cut into it. But she's isn't as old as the rest of the flock, she 6-8 months younger, so they also helped her get into the pecking order. She doesn't peck any of the others but she isn't on the bottom of the pecking order either.

It really has been a blessing. Those three sporting the shades are the only ones who have them. They were mangling the other five terribly. They have been on not quite a week and it took a fews days I would say for the peepers to be "ignored". Also, the bloodied hens are recovering nicely.

Pinless Peepers worth every penny. PLUS you do not need the special tool or any tool to put them on. I did not even soak them. My husband just pushed the front piece with both thumbs to spread and clipped them right on! Super easy.

Back
Top Bottom