BYC Coffee House

Symphony

Vanilla, Little Airt Airt
8 Years
9 Years
Jan 24, 2011
A super hero chicken's coop!
Here is where we talk about anything, and I named it BYC Coffee House as if we we're sitting drinking coffee and talking. I know 'Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?' topic seems that type, but this is made for talking about anything, because its a coffee house.

Don't forget the forum rules though, there very important.

Last edited:
I just processed a whole bunch of fruits and veggies today while being grumpy with dear love. usually i ignore his "quirks" but today his bad jokes and fanboyism drove me nuts.

sooooo...
I made him help me process veggies.
yay revenge!

Today, we went to the farmers market. Got some awesome Raspeberrys, bread, dill garlic pickles, and granola. Just amazing stuff! Then went to get some feed at Farm and Fleet, and went to Menards and Walmart. Then came home and mowed and now I am on BYC, soon I shall go upstairs and watch a movie. Fun and exciting day!
big_smile.png
Did I forget to mention, I tried to teach myself how to vent sex baby chicks for the third day in a row
roll.png
How was everyone elses day?
smile.png

Had a fun day today with the family....went out for breakfast, headed to Gillette Stadium and got some great Patriots stuff, did some more shopping at the outlets, and then went out for dinner & ice cream. My dh and I have been on vacation this past week...I'm SOOOO sad that tomorrow is already Sunday and it is back to work Monday...

*pours herself a horchata espresso*
Today I cleaned house, and spent about an hour sitting in the coop during the storm to calm down my new bird. Tomorrow, my best friend, Gabe (yes, my best friend is a guy) is coming out to spend a few days, because his parents are going to a conference. Life is good!
smile.png

Quote:
Wait....you are a teenager and you cleaned house?!?!
ep.gif

gig.gif
being one of ten kids, I help my mom out a LOT to clean house. Plus, i like my home looking reasonably well-kept when i have friends over!
tongue.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

gig.gif
being one of ten kids, I help my mom out a LOT to clean house. Plus, i like my home looking reasonably well-kept when i have friends over!
tongue.gif

Good for you! My 11 year old daughter just took two weeks...yes, TWO WEEKS...to clean her room. Ugh....

Quote:
ep.gif

gig.gif
tongue.gif

Same here, but I'm not one of ten, more like one of six. Feels like ten though.......
Big families normally have to help out ALOT around the house, ecspecially with younger children
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom