Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Roxy1989

Songster
9 Years
Jul 5, 2010
cant beleive after the next two episodes i gotta wait until FEBRUARY!!! i love this series so much.......................
love.gif

who is ur fave??? mines DARYL DIXON
cool.png

Now that stinks to read that. My kids will be so bummed.We love that show too.

I am glad to see Glen wasn't tossed into the zombie horde in the barn.We search for previews. Shane is suck a jerk.I can't believe he did what he did to.....

Hope no one dies in this episode,and I hope Daryl(Darlene,lol) doesn't turn on the group thanks to his warped thoughts from Meril. The ear thing was freaky.Reminded me of Nam.

Poor Rick has so much to deal with.So much going on that he does not know.Stinks being the leader.

It is a fun show,but we are always yearning for more at the end of each episode. I have taken to reading zombie books to get my fix. Recently read First days.The second book just came out this month.They are supposed to make a movie from it.

Just finished Dead of Night.Interesting twists in that book.

Dd screamed and ds was so upset when Daryl got back to the group, and you know what happened.They like him too.I like Daryl and Glen. I detest Ricks wife. I hate the choices Shane has made. I love Daryl's crossbow or arrow gun.Whatever you call it.Very useful.Rick is a good guy trying his best to help all.

Why do you think the old vet doc is keeping zombs in the barn? I think he is hoping for a cure. I bet Sophia will be found with other survivors.Unless ofcourse they kill off her mum,and then bringing her back would be pretty harsh.

big_smile.png
Ricks wife is horrible...she's the only 1 i dont like.....and shanes choices

i think the zombies in the barn are the familys relatives and like you said...hoping 4 a cure!

how discusting was that zombie in the well
lau.gif

i hate it at the end of each episode,desperate to see more!! i will have to try some books, hadnt thought of that!! only started watching zombie films last xmas and fell in love lol

We loved the first season. The second seasons sucks bad IMHO. I quit watching and my DW agrees that it is nothing more now that a soap opera with an occasional zombie scene. It's like they want to be like lost where it is more about the relationships and characters rather then the situation. The problem is that I really don't like any of the people on there.

Quote:
and that herd of zombies
hide.gif
i could barely look while they were hiding under the cars

scary stuff

love this show cant stand Shane or Ricks wife ,I love Daryl he is my fav i think he brings alot to the show . I also hope no one dies .

Back
Top Bottom